BY SOFITEL

• is there an all inclusive package ? 2 Answers
  • What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these h...8 Answers
Nisha P.
I stayed at the Sofitel in Dubai at Jumeirah Beach. I was soooo impressed. Every staff person was nice and helpful. The concierge were great in getting us a car when we needed to get somewhere and also help booking activities. We got a great deal in January and it included breakfast. The breakfast was one of the best Ive had in any country/hotel!!! Everyday there was something different. They had food from different areas of the world. Our server was incredible and he told us how well Sofitel treats their employees. Since then I want to stay at more Sofiteld knowing that!!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I stayed at Sofitel hotel on my recent trip to Paris and it was an absolute lifesaver, we had originally booked a different hotel and when we saw the conditions of the hotel that we booked we immediately went to the Sofitel and they were able to take us in on such a short notice and really made our stay extremely pleasant and enjoyable. I also love in the Paris location the security that they have in place the street is a private street and only authorized vehicles are allowed on the premises
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I have stayed at a Sofitel in Paris, near the arc de triomphe I think? The rooms were so clean and bright and the bed very comfortable. The room was a little small but it can sometimes happen in Paris. The restaurant though... Was beyond amazing! Great gourmet chef quality food! (Which I hope so because these hotels are generally 4-5 stars)
Kate B.
My husband and I stayed at he Sofitel St. Jameson London for our honeymoon. It was one of the nicest hotel experiences I have ever had. The staff greeted us by name after only a day in the hotel. There were daily gifts in our room celebrating our honeymoon. You couldn't ask for a better experience.
Allison C.
Guntersville, Al
OMG!!! My friend and I stayed in a Sofitel in Brisbane, AU...and Ive never slept the same in a hotel to be completely honest!! This is the gold standard for hotels. Customer service was perfection...bed was amazing and the bathroom was fantastic (I hate bathrooms in hotels) Best hotel!!!
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
The Sofitel Moorea is a fairytale. We went this last Aeptember and enjoyed every moment. The lagoon was absolute perfection! The food and drinks are very pricey and the staff wasn't the friendliest. But it was a fantastic vacation based on the beautiful location alone.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
I have been to the one in SF. The room is big and the bed is so comfy! The environment is so great, it is very quiet in the evening. I booked this hotel more than four months before my trip, so the price is low and reasonable. I would definitely stay there again!
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
So chic Hotel Chicago location Love the French accents Beautiful comfortable rooms nice size you don't feel claustrophobic right in the heart of downtown the problem is is they are gorgeous stunning unique hotel stay but it is very pricey
Sarah L.
Overland Park, KS
I've stayed at the Sofitel in Chicago and it was awesome, we had a great room and the service was amazing. Our room was kept neat and clean and room service was there when we needed it. The chain also has some other great hotels too
Kevin F.
Louisville, KY
Stayed in Sofitel La Defense in Puteaux just outside Paris. Amazing hotel. Great service, and definitely hands down, the best hotel room I've ever stayed in. I travel all the time for work and this room was absolutely incredible.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?