BY SOFITEL

• Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at...8 Answers
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I stayed here once a few years ago.they had the best beds ever!! It was like sleeping on a cloud
Kait A.
Stayed here in DC and was underwhelmed. The location was great but the hotel seemed old and worn.
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I stayed at this place once and it is beyond expensive and amazing! best service i have ever had
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
I loved the Sofitel in la!! Their spa is amazing! Great customer service... I need a spa day!
Jessica V.
Grand Rapids , MI
The location in Chicago has a huge pool which can't be said About a lot of the Chicago hotels
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Such beautiful hotels! They always have amazing restaurants also which locals always visit.
Carolina G.
I've participated at a few events at the Sofitel Miami and their service was perfect.
Fabian L.
Sacramento, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
While strung in Budapest, the best experience we had thus far began with the hotel. They offered us different upgraded options for rooms. This is the first time we stay and will stay again. Very satisfied with the brand and will consider next time we seek accommodations.
Madolyn G.
Clerkenwell, London
While I love the Sofitel, I am particularly in love with the Sofitel Marseille! The view of the port from the rooftop bar is just breathtaking. We spent a hot late summer night sipping cocktails with a DJ playing chilled tunes while we took in this beauty.
Helen D.
Myself and husband recently stayed in the Sofitel in central Munich. It is a beautiful hotel, extremely polite and helpful staff. The junior suite is lovely with good views over the city.
Kimberly H.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?