BY SOFITEL

• What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at...8 Answers
Victoria C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My experiences with the Sofitel hotels have always been grand. Incredible food, nice beds (goose feathers, anyone?), the design, the showers, the service, the amenities, the books on the library... All of it.
Hannah H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Sofitel is great! My husband and I stay there every time we go to Chicago! They treat all guests like royalty and they have an amazing breakfast! It's definitely worth the price to stay at a Sofitel!!
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Sofitel in Abu Dhabi Cornich is gorgeous!!! I love the grand entrance and the feel you get when you walk in. The restaurants are amazing along with room service. The view from our room was beautiful and I love the cleanliness of everything. The details in the room is so thoughtful.
Samara B.
Marseilles, IL
Iv only stayed in this hotel in bali. It was amazing, so nice to return to after a day out. Clean friendly - our turn down service included a flower and leaf on the leaf it said goodnight. They really looked to the smallest detail to show you are more than just a number.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
So chic Hotel Chicago location Love the French accents Beautiful comfortable rooms nice size you don't feel claustrophobic right in the heart of downtown the problem is is they are gorgeous stunning unique hotel stay but it is very pricey
Kevin F.
Louisville, KY
Stayed in Sofitel La Defense in Puteaux just outside Paris. Amazing hotel. Great service, and definitely hands down, the best hotel room I've ever stayed in. I travel all the time for work and this room was absolutely incredible.
Steph C.
I visited the Sofitel in Chicago recently. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The lobby smelled amazing! I will definitely stay at another Sofitel again in the future.
A. Denise W.
Inglewood, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This is where you want to stay if you love luxury. The rooms are clean, well decorated and the bed will hold you hostage!! You definitely get what you pay for at Sofitel Hotels. Its well worth it. You will not be disappointed.
Amy R.
Saint Paul, MN
I stayed at a Sofitel in the San Francisco Bay Area and it was great! Kind of in an odd location, but it's well located if you are a business traveler. Service was wonderful, rooms were comfy. I'm definitely a fan of this brand.
Tiffany M.
We stayed at Sofitel in Paris and the hotel was absolutely beautiful! The rooms were upscale and clean, guest services was polite and helpful, and the hotel had many great amenities. It was also very conveniently located.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?