BY SOFITEL

• What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?3 Answers
  • Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at...8 Answers
Sally S.
Ontario, CA
I recently visited the Sofitel in Chicago at the magnificent mile and it was a great stay. The customer service was amazing, the room service was amazing, and the hotel itself was in a great location close to all major places to visit. Not only that, but it was also kept very clean and had many amenities including free Wi-Fi. I would definitely recommend staying at the Sofitel.
Sarah H.
Louisville, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I recently stayed at a Sofitel property in Sydney, Australia.  The staff were wonderful, and even sent chocolate strawberries and champagne to our room as it was our honeymoon.  We had breakfast at the hotel each day, and were offered a great variety of food.  I look forward to staying again in the future!
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I stayed at the Sofitel in Philadelphia I would go back l for the shampoo and conditioner alone! They smell so good I found myself taking them with me when I left. Yes I'm one of those people lol. The customer service was ok. It wasn't out of this world but the rooms are beautiful and spacious which is important when u plan on staying somewhere for more than a few days. The bed is also as fluffy as a marshmallow! I didn't want to get out of it.
My son and husband pictured below.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I stayed at Sofitel hotel on my recent trip to Paris and it was an absolute lifesaver, we had originally booked a different hotel and when we saw the conditions of the hotel that we booked we immediately went to the Sofitel and they were able to take us in on such a short notice and really made our stay extremely pleasant and enjoyable. I also love in the Paris location the security that they have in place the street is a private street and only authorized vehicles are allowed on the premises
Eric H.
Tulsa, OK
My mom used to stay at Sofitel when she was working for the UN. The one in DC is one of the nicer hotels I've ever stayed in. SUCH good food (breakfast is unreal), amazing beds, great service and usually a great location. If you can afford it, it's worth the price tag.
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
Sofitel Hotels are always nice to stay in. Expensive but very nice. The decor is very modern, the beds have always been very comfortable. If you want something other than standard and are willing to spend a few extra bucks, try one. You'll love it.
Eleni C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Nice place! Visited the one in Athens Greece years ago and I have beautiful memories of it! Good customer service and helpful staff! Favorite part is how convenient the conference room was! Great place for business meetings!
Joshua V.
This is a phenomenal hotel!!!! I stayed here while in Philadelphia, the staff was excellent. I continue to stay at Sofitel whenever I travel there. The rates are reasonable & the accommodations are great. I highly recommend them.
Kate B.
My husband and I stayed at he Sofitel St. Jameson London for our honeymoon. It was one of the nicest hotel experiences I have ever had. The staff greeted us by name after only a day in the hotel. There were daily gifts in our room celebrating our honeymoon. You couldn't ask for a better experience.
Kaylie P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always clean and prompt with services. I love the chic decor and French touch to everything. Complimentary teas are superb and the food is great too. Concierge and valet are all efficient. The Lanvin and Hermès soaps are a great touch as well.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is there anything particularly special about the rooms at these hotels? I know that the lobbies and the common areas are beautiful and I have had great experiences but I'm curious about actually staying at the hotel
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
What's the best Sofitel hotel you've stayed at?
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
is there an all inclusive package ?