Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I stayed at the Sofitel in Philadelphia I would go back l for the shampoo and conditioner alone! They smell so good I found myself taking them with me when I left. Yes I'm one of those people lol. The customer service was ok. It wasn't out of this world but the rooms are beautiful and spacious which is important when u plan on staying somewhere for more than a few days. The bed is also as fluffy as a marshmallow! I didn't want to get out of it.
My son and husband pictured below.
Sofitel