BeautyFaceFace Makeupsofina primavista
Ange Long Keep Base UV SPF25 PA++ - Japan Imported

Sofina Primavista Ange Long Keep Base UV SPF25 PA++ - Japan Imported

by sofina primavista

Does this product leave your skin looking dry/cakey?
Start your review of Sofina Primavista Ange Long Keep Base UV SPF25 PA++ - Japan Imported!
Vivian W.
Milpitas, CA
Sofina Primavista Ange Long Keep Base UV SPF25 PA++ - Japan Imported uploaded by Vivian W.
Love it. I got it from Taiwan and it’s very easy to get and very cheap, maybe less than 5 usd. Need to shake it before applying it on your face. Very nice primer, can correct my skin color and it’s has spf16.
Jiaqi
It’s simply the best. Great oil control that lasts all day long, and only takes a al little to do the job. Average coverage.
Christine C.
Vancouver, BC
I love this primer, I’ve been using it for years!! It keeps my skin from getting oily so easily and what’s great about it is, it has spf too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...