Sofie Pave Rose Gold-Tone Smartwatch uploaded by Emi Y.Sofie Pave Rose Gold-Tone Smartwatch uploaded by Perla 🔐 B.

BY MICHAEL KORS

The Michael Kors Access Sofie Smartwatch Combines Modern Glamour With Next-Generation Technology. Featuring A Full Round Display With New Technology For Dazzling Clarity It’s Designed In A Slim Profile With Rose Gold-Tone Plating And A Luxe Pave-Lined Bezel. Functionality From Android Wear© 2.0 Keeps You Connected To Your Goals And Favorite Apps While Interchangeable Straps And Multiple Display Faces Offer Endless Options To Customize And Suit Your Style. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Emi Y.
Boston, MA
I got this as a Christmas gift and I love it. It's so pretty and really catches the light very well. I get compliments fairly often when wearing it in public and from my coworkers. It pairs easily with my Samsung phone and I receive all the notifications from my various apps. It's my first smart watch so I didn't really know what to expect, but I love it overall. It counts my steps much more accurately than my phone and sends me gentle vibration notifications and can even respond to my messages. The battery lasts all day and is water resistant. I was afraid it would be too bulky since I have fairly small wrists, but I've gotten used to it. If I had to add one thing, I wish it had a heart rate monitor. Really love it overall.
Mailee L.
Warren, MI
I love my watch. It's so beautiful and I can wear it with anything. This watch makes everything so convenient from answer calls to checking the weather.
Megan M.
Philadelphia
I personally had issues with my purchase of the watch. It didn’t work correctly, and that was disappointing.
Jade M.
El Paso, TX
Love love love my watch it’s so pretty and works well with my iPhone I get so many compliments on it
Lucía V.
Denver, CO
Very helpful, love the color and works great with iPhone even though was made for android
Kay C.
Bowthorpe , Norwich
Absolutely love this watch. I love the rose gold colour. It’s very classy looking. Slightly disappointed by how long it keeps its charge. Expected longer than 24hrs. Love being able to change the faces of the watch and colours to be able to coordinate with outfits.
Perla 🔐 B.
Un reloj super chic que a cualquier chica le gustara. No ed un smartwatch regular por que como todos tiene sus pro y sus contra por ejemplo la bateria no es tan duradera como uno quisiiera, pero despues todo lo otro se puede controlar con facilidad.
Brittany D.
Kirkland Lake
Recently bought this watch and I love it, it was pricey but worth it. I think that it’s really nice and would recommend buying this watch!