Sofie Pave Rose Gold-Tone Smartwatch uploaded by Veronica V.Sofie Pave Rose Gold-Tone Smartwatch uploaded by Emi Y.Sofie Pave Rose Gold-Tone Smartwatch uploaded by Perla 🔐 B.

BY MICHAEL KORS

The Michael Kors Access Sofie Smartwatch Combines Modern Glamour With Next-Generation Technology. Featuring A Full Round Display With New Technology For Dazzling Clarity It’s Designed In A Slim Profile With Rose Gold-Tone Plating And A Luxe Pave-Lined Bezel. Functionality From Android Wear© 2.0 Keeps You Connected To Your Goals And Favorite Apps While Interchangeable Straps And Multiple Display Faces Offer Endless Options To Customize And Suit Your Style. see more...

Anisa M.
Clearwater
Got as a birthday gift, and actually returned it the same week. I have an iPhone and connecting it was a nightmare. Its marketed towards android I think, but does claim it worked with Apples iOS system. It would continuously throughout the day disconnect and make me reconnect to my phone. Not much you can do on it anyway, besides basic stuff. I do realize it’s a watch but for the price I expected more. So the electronic side of it was pretty useless to me. As far as how it looks, I did think it was really pretty. The face was bulky, thick and heavy. Didn’t match the band so it looked a bit lopsided. Maybe once they get the kinks worked out on the software side, I would try again. But for the price right now, I don’t think it’s worth it.
Kenzie J.
Newton Falls
Great purchase and a step up in the smart watch industry. I love that I get a stylish look with my watch as well as all the fancy things that come along with a smart watch. I just wish I could text off of it. Other than that I love mine!
Veronica V.
Denver Colorado
Amazing! I'm so in love with my Watch at first I was a bit disappointed with all the review but I caved and both it. I'm absolutely glad i did i charge mine overnight and it holds a charge all day. I went with the silver tone with diamond all around! I highly recommend it works well with my Samsung Galaxy s9plus.
Kimberly D.
Greensboro
I love my MK smartwatch. I get compliments on it all of the time. I am able to pair it with my phone and receive calls and texts on it. I also use it to track steps. One of my favorite features is the customizable faces, I am able to match my outfits everyday.
Vanessa D.
West Springfield, MA
Love the watch the features are amazing, plus interchangeable bands make it so it matches with every outfit, my only complaint is the battery life doesnt last too long and they take a while to charge..
Amber M.
Rutland
Beautiful watch, beautiful colors, beautiful technology. Runs slow sometimes and dies fast. But I just wear to work and charge when I get home. From being a smart watch from mk I was surprised with how affordable it actually was
MIMI...GEE 🌻.
Brawley
I own 2 MK smart watches and I never take them off. They are impressively awesome. I cant get enough of them. I use it for everything and goes good with everything you wear.
Emi Y.
Boston, MA
I got this as a Christmas gift and I love it. It's so pretty and really catches the light very well. I get compliments fairly often when wearing it in public and from my coworkers. It pairs easily with my Samsung phone and I receive all the notifications from my various apps. It's my first smart watch so I didn't really know what to expect, but I love it overall. It counts my steps much more accurately than my phone and sends me gentle vibration notifications and can even respond to my messages. The battery lasts all day and is water resistant. I was afraid it would be too bulky since I have fairly small wrists, but I've gotten used to it. If I had to add one thing, I wish it had a heart rate monitor. Really love it overall.
Maddy C.
LOVE this MK smartwatch. Basically like an apple watch or any of those new watches but love wearing this for a dinner date or any fancy occasion. It is higher priced but would say is cheaper than an Apple Watch.
member-1a814
This is a nice product. I loved it when I had my Android. I recently switched to iPhone and it didn’t sync with it as well as I would have liked. I will still wear it on nice occasions because of its sleek, sophisticated look.