BY SOFIA VERGARA

Playful, voluptuous, glamorous Sofia is simply unforgettable. Embrace her sweet and sensual essence for yourself in this approachably exotic aroma. Romantic florals, tempting berries and intoxicating earthy notes combine to create a multi-faceted fragrance sure to capture their attention. Notes: Blackberry, Sparkling Cassis Buds, Plum, Purple Violet, Colombian Rose, Colombian Orchid, Earthy Woods, Vanilla, Sandalwood. Sofia by Sofia Vergara Eau de Parfum Spray see more...

Gisel M.
orlando, fl
Found this at perfumania, was recomended to me for smelling almost like la vie est belle of lancome. Have to tell you I was amaze at the similarity between the two. It last long and have many complements of people thinking that is the lancome one 😁 just love the perfume and will definetly buy again.Sofia Vergara Sofia by Sofia Vergara Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 oz
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I like to change up my perfume once a bottle ends, so once I smelled this, I knew I had to have it! I wore this every day and it lasted me over a year which was amazing. The smell was light, but clean, and I definitely recommend it!