Sofia Vergara Sofia by Sofia Vergara Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz uploaded by Catherine R.Sofia Vergara Sofia by Sofia Vergara Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz uploaded by Gisele V.Sofia Vergara Sofia by Sofia Vergara Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz uploaded by Gisele V.

BY SOFIA VERGARA

Playful, voluptuous, glamorous Sofia is simply unforgettable. Embrace her sweet and sensual essence for yourself in this approachably exotic aroma. Romantic florals, tempting berries and intoxicating earthy notes combine to create a multi-faceted fragrance sure to capture their attention. Notes: Blackberry, Sparkling Cassis Buds, Plum, Purple Violet, Colombian Rose, Colombian Orchid, Earthy Woods, Vanilla, Sandalwood. Sofia by Sofia Vergara Eau de Parfum Spray see more...

Rosa G.
Pottstown, PA
I had gotten the body spray & totally loved it so i went ahead & got me the perfume. One of the best perfumes I've ever tried. Smell lasts all day. Affordable & I get a lot of compliments on the smell❤
Rosa C.
Out of all the perfumes I've tried, THIS has to be my favorite. The smell is amazing and lasts a while. Every one is always complimenting me on it and I would compare this perfume to Le Vie Est Belle from Lancôme. They both resemble each other so much which is why I love Sofias so much and it doesn't cost as much as the Lancôme one.
Catherine R.
Provo, UT
My absolute favorite perfume ever! Oh my goodness I love the smell! It's very fruity and feminine yet not overpowering. It's also very flirty and I love how big the bottle is! It was super affordable too!
Gisele V.
Carapicuíba
Fragrância maravilhosa, cheiro marcante e sexy, a durabilidade dele na pele é incrível, adocicado mas não melado, deixa seu rastro por onde passa atraindo as pessoas que a sentem