Sofia Vergara For Her 3-Pc. Fragrance Set uploaded by Nayarith S.Sofia Vergara For Her 3-Pc. Fragrance Set uploaded by Nayarith S.

BY QUALITY KING

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Exude confidence and flawless femininity with a Sofia Vergara Sofia for Her 3-Pc. Fragrance Set. Sensual yet not overpowering, this body lotion and two eau de parfum sprays feature top notes of blackberry, sparkling cassis buds and plum, mid florals of violet, Colombian rose and Colombian orchid and a base of sandalwood, vanilla and earthy woods. see more...

Review (1)
Nayarith S.
So my mother got me this gift set yesterday while we were participating in the black Friday madness at Walmart. I admire Sofia Vergara and think she is an awesome person. And i wanted to give this a try. I really like the shimmer body lotion. It smells good and isn't over-shimmery, if that makes sense. I don't want to feel as if I'm glitter bombing myself. This is the right amount of shimmer. I read online that it is supposed to be cassis buds, juicy black berries and luscious plum nectar scented. I can't designate each scent. I can smell the blackberries. I also think it smells like pretty flowers. My husband likes it. :) I do think I'll continue looking for different sprays, though.