Sofia Riesling Francis Coppola California Wine 750 ml uploaded by Anya T.

BY SOFIA

Sofia riesling francis coppola california wine 750 ml see more...

Stacy O.
Binghamton, NY
This is one of my most favorite Rieslings in the world.  It's not easy for me to find, for some reason, so when I do find it, I tend to buy them out.  I've always liked Coppola wines and what drew me to this wine was the bottle (I know, I know) - but it was surprisingly crisp, fresh and not overly sweet which is sometimes a problem with Rieslings.  The only problem is that it doesn't lay nicely in my wine cooler - lol.  This is a great Riesling which pairs wonderfully with cheese, fruits and cold meats on nice summer day.
Nicole M.
I found this wine on sale at target and thought the bottle was cute so tried it. It's now one of my favorite wines. It's a step above the barefoots price wise but the flavor is sooooo good. A little fruity but not too dry or sweet.
leigh m.
Stockbridge, MA
I picked this wine up in a whim because I liked the bottle and wanted it for flowers (silly I know) but I actually ended up really liking the wine. It isn't too sweet which I really enjoyed, and it was very light for summer. Easy to drink. Would definitely purchase again
Stephanie M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
My husband just brought home this wine. I love trying out new lables/vineyards. This Francis Coppola riesling has a full bodied flavor with a good deal of acidity. It isn't that overtly sweet. Perfect for any food style. And the bottle is beautiful.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I got this wine on sale at target and was really disappointed. It had a weird, bitter taste. It tasted like really cheap wine. I would go with Bota box Riesling instead of purchasing this brand.
Sarah F.
Cambridge , OH
First of all, it's a visually beautiful bottle and label! This Riesling tastes amazing. Very smooth and not too fruity, no alcohol after-taste at all. My new favorite.
Erica T.
Raleigh, NC
I love this wine. It comes in a beautiful bottle and tastes fantastic. I often give this bottle for gifts.
Jennifer F.
N Hollywood, CA
This is a very nice riesling, good clean pallet. Has a few fruit notes good balance between dry and sweet. This one is not overly sweet like they can get but it's more on the sweet side. Still great flavor