BY SOFIA BY SOFIA VERGARA

Sofia by Sofia Vergara is a passionately constructed fragrance inspired by Sofia's unrivaled beauty, charm and unforgettable magnetism. The exquisite scent opens with a sparkling cocktail of cassis buds, juicy black berries and luscious plum nectar, to evoke Sofia's playful energy. The heart is a voluptuous floral blend starring Colombian Rose combined with the allure purple Violet and Colombian Luna Musica Orchid, creating a mysterious and exotic aura. As the fragrance unwraps, earthy Woods are softened with the addiction of Toasted Prailine, Vanilla Absolute and creamy Sandalwood for a long lasting and unforgettable finish. Notes: Blackberry, Sparkling Cassis Buds, Plum, Purple Violet, Colombian Rose, Colombian Orchid, Earthy Woods, Vanilla, Sandalwood. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Picked this up at a drug store when I forgot to take perfume with me on a business trip (WHOOPS!) & it's now a perfume I always need to keep stocked on my vanity. This is a super affordable perfume, with a really sexy smell that has hints of blackberry, plum, & sandalwood. It's not too overpowering & I've found it lasts great on me throughout the day. A huge bottle for under $20.00 is a steal to me... my perfume usually only lasts me a few weeks, but this bad boy lasts me a few months at a time.

🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Launched by the design house of Sofia Vergara in the year. This oriental floral fragrance with the blend of juicy blackberry, sparkling cassis buds, plum, violet, colombian rose and colombian orchid, sandalwood, vanilla, and earthy woods notes.
Lyndsey D.
Independence , OR
I needed a new scent and saw this at the drug store not yet knowing I’d soon be obsessed with this smell forever. I ended up buy another one and getting the whole perfume set and roller ball of this scent. It smells so good it’s totally my all time favorite!
Samantha H.
Rio Rancho, NM
I found this at Ross one day, sprayed it and LOVED IT!!! I always look for it every time I go back. It smells so good and beautiful. This is one body spray that I really feel lasts the whole day. And I get so many compliments on it!
Tiffany L.
OCALA, FL
I bought this thinking that I was going to like the way it smells all the cap. However when I started using it and spraying it on my body I did not like the scent. It reminded me of hairspray mixed with some type of fragrance is not a flowery scent it's more of a powder scent that makes sense. I can't even explain the way it smells I just know that I do not like the smell of it is not light it's a heavy smell just not my cup of tea.
Savannah C.
I love love love this scent. It's wonderfully packaged and looks very sleek. The value is amazing a big bottle of body spray for under 20$ you can't beat that. The scent itself is sweet and musky. It can be described as sexy if sexy had a scent this would be it! Love it for a night out on the town.
Megan M.
Champaign, IL
I love love love this body spray! Sometimes sprays like this can be overwhelming or just not a great scent. This product has such a refined, wonderful smell. It lasts decently long as well. Highly recommend for someone looking for an affordable, quality spray!
Rosa G.
Pottstown, PA
I got this as a gift. So in love with this perfume. My #1 of all times. Smells so good & lasts all day. You can use it everyday or special occasions. The cost under $10.00.
Nujhat R.
Jamaica, NY
Smells great! Not too over powering and it lingers throughout the day so it’s gentle. My boyfriend loves the smells because it mixes with my natural scent very well
Maggy R.
Doral, FL
Está es una fragancia super agradable para esas chicas con una personalidad divertida , con tonos florales dulces de larga duración. SOFIA de Sofia Vergara fragancia mist body spray inspiradasoy en flores como la rosa , la violeta y la orquídea , crack un aura misteriosa que me encanta