Soehnle 66161 Flip Silver Digital Kitchen Scale

Super-flat, low profile and easy to use, the Flip digital scale is functional and stylish. Switch easily from dry to liquid measurements with this versatile kitchen scale, the digital display is accurate and easy to read.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Soehnle 66161 Flip Silver Digital Kitchen Scale!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor M.
Ellsworth AFB , SD
Held me weigh out all of my food when melal prepping on Sunday's. Without this I would have no idea how much I'm eating
McKenzie C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this scale. Its small and easy to store away. It doesn't have much to it very simple but that is all i need. It really has helped me lose weight by being able to portion control everything. Its also very simple to clean and easy to use.
MARIAM DH I.
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with who love Kitchen and love Cooking.I'm waiting for you.

Looking for your answer?