BY UNKNOWN

A powerful little helper. Get answers from Google. Manage your day from breakfast to bed. Play pause and rewind. Hands-free. Control your smart home. Your voice. your info. see more...

Kristin B.
King, NL
Absolutely love my google home mini! Wouldn’t it trade it for anything. I use it for all my alarms and timers when baking, I use it for listening to music and for keeping up to date on the weather!
Ignacio M.
Valparaiso
This little device will make your life easier as it gets to know you and learn your preferences. An amazing personal assistant and a great speaker for the size and price.
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
This is an incredible electronic to use for following up agenda, Google questions, get small tasks done and lot more. I'm in love with this mini version, I answer anything from every corner of my room.
Terri H.
Most recent purchase to go along side of our Google home. We got this to use upstairs so we weren't having to shout down the stairs. They work well together and make things easier having them both.
Chanel D.
Fort Erie, ON
I got the Google Home Mini for a Christmas and I also gave it as a few presents to other people. I love this so much! I've never had anything like it.
Megan L.
Markham , ON
Why is this called Sodium Bicarbonate? Code name before it's launch? lol. Anyways, this was probably the best purchase I have made in my life. I wanted a bluetooth speaker, but google home has a lot of bonuses that include having smart home features, being able to check your calendar to do list, set timer, and many more! You can even customize certain phrases that will turn on several devices on your home such as "Hey google, movie time!" which will turn on compatible speakers and tv for Netflix for example. I also love that you can add several users on it and control it via different voices.
Brenda L.
Ripon, CA
How loud is it?
Ashley J.
Does this only work plugged in?
Jennifer D.
How can you play music from any music app? I dont want a subscription.
Luzviminda G.
Sodium Bicarbonate GA00210-US why this named as sodium bicarbonate? This is mini Google home that dies not really work at all, not user friendly and simpky required an IT genius to get c9nnected, I mean it c9nnect to the j tenet but it does not work at all.
Kaitlyn D.
I just recieved one of these and was wondering if there was a way to play my own specific music. I know music platforms require a subscription, but I have music that I've downloaded to Google play music and even then when I request it to play the song it tells me a subscription is needed. Are there any apps that dont require a subscription? Or am I stuck with their playlists until I purchase one