BY UNKNOWN

A powerful little helper. Get answers from Google. Manage your day from breakfast to bed. Play pause and rewind. Hands-free. Control your smart home. Your voice. your info. see more...

Ahmad Z.
storrs, CT
This product is light weight and has a light volume for it size it could play spotify and pick specific songs from their ONLY if you have premium. This products is quit affordable as it is 1/3 of the price of the google home. over all i would recommend it if there was some sort of offer on the product. For example I received mine from eBay for free cause I bought a phone over $120
Luzviminda G.
Purchased a Google home mini and came home to install it right away as I am so excited, setting up at first time following the instructions seems a lot of hassle, the device can't be seen, after so many tries I got to go to Google on my tablet to find out why then I read that they're is a small round button that you can press to reset it, so I unplug and move to another plug in and even turn and turn off my tablet together with unplugging the internet connection,hi thought this would make my life easier accessing to a Google assistant hut my mistake, then it reacts to internet connection but it asked that it can't be connected for 2 reason, first need to disable the AP isolation I stopped and I gave up, tried again this morning well, connected to internet yet it can't be installed, this requires an IT genius and not user friendly, back in the box coz this will be return. A total waste of time to set up.
Robyn H.
Brampton, On
I recently got the google home mini for my bedroom. It's my first time using something like this and it's actually super useful especially when you need to set reminders or alarms on the fly. I usually use it for those two things as well as listening to podcasts while I do housekeeping in my room. It's great for that and the volume also goes very loud. I'm really excited to keep receiving updates for its software as well as discover new ways to use it. Oh, and it's also a great source of entertainment for children. My little brother wouldn't stop playing games on it the first two days I got it. I would definitely purchase more of them for other rooms in my house, like my kitchen! I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's able to read recipes out loud for you to follow along. I think that would be a lifesaver. Setting it up is also hassle free and quite easy even if you're not well verse in techie language. You simply just download the google home app, plug in the mini, and it just guides you through the rest!
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
Wasn't sure how this would compare to the big Google home but I was surprised by how it had equally as good quality in sound and does almost everything I need it to at a lower price! Simple to use, great simple design and it makes a great gift!
Macie R.
Scawby brook
Awsome little gadget and plenty of things to use it for although you can’t always turn down the volume and it is quite loud it is affordable for what it is but some people might find it cheaper than others. Totally recommend to everyone!
Jennifer D.
I just got this and I'm trying to figure it out still lol. I think it's useful for asking questions, dont know how to play music from a different app that is not on the list but it is really cool!
Will H.
port hope
Use this device daily is very helpful for many things but still has lots of room for improvement, good for basic tasks but can have a hard time interpreting questions. Also I have a very low voice and seems to have a hard time hearing my octave, my girlfriend has no problems though. Over all very affordable would recommend
Robyn F.
I have no idea how I lived without this little Contraption for so long! I am so in love with it and literally use it at least once every hour! Not to mention now my kids have somebody else to ask a thousand questions too LOL
mariya p.
Winnipeg
Purchased at: Home Depot
I love love love this product. It is super convenient now with us having our little girl I can just talk to it, put a timer, make a shopping list or play music without having to go to my phone. We also got Nest Learning Thermostat connected to it so she can change the temp and light switches as well.
Kristin B.
King, NL
Absolutely love my google home mini! Wouldn’t it trade it for anything. I use it for all my alarms and timers when baking, I use it for listening to music and for keeping up to date on the weather!
Brenda L.
Ripon, CA
How loud is it?
Ashley J.
Does this only work plugged in?
Jennifer D.
How can you play music from any music app? I dont want a subscription.
Luzviminda G.
Sodium Bicarbonate GA00210-US why this named as sodium bicarbonate? This is mini Google home that dies not really work at all, not user friendly and simpky required an IT genius to get c9nnected, I mean it c9nnect to the j tenet but it does not work at all.
Kaitlyn D.
I just recieved one of these and was wondering if there was a way to play my own specific music. I know music platforms require a subscription, but I have music that I've downloaded to Google play music and even then when I request it to play the song it tells me a subscription is needed. Are there any apps that dont require a subscription? Or am I stuck with their playlists until I purchase one