BY UNKNOWN

A powerful little helper. Get answers from Google. Manage your day from breakfast to bed. Play pause and rewind. Hands-free. Control your smart home. Your voice. your info. see more...

Giselle c.
Montgomery, AL
I absolutely love this Google home mini it's my best friend it helps me with my day, the time, plays my music, news stories and questions I need answers to. Its good to have an extra helper with so little time to get things done in a day this device is everything.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
I don’t understand why this is the name of the product, but the product for this review is for the google ihome mini. I honestly thought it was going to work better than it did. I notice a lot that it miss understands things I am saying. But it was only $30, so I guess for how much I paid it’s a pretty good product.
Travis L.
Staff
Arverne, NY
Love this little guy, makes listening to music while I’m busy getting ready in the morning super easy. Also great for quick checks of the weather and what I have coming up on my calendar for that day!
Marcos N.
I love this product to the point I did my research on it and I got it the day it went on sell! It goes well with my any phone. I use this to listen to music, podcast, set alarms, control my lights and Chromecast! I would recommend!
Colleen L.
Nashville
This is a fun and useful little device! I use it a lot when cooking - I can just ask google for a recipe and it reads it step by step. Also great for finding out the weather or any little fun facts you’d like answered.
Anyssa S.
This thing Is pretty damn cool😂 It sets alarms, timers , plays music, plays games and much more! A very affordable price! It does sometimes glitch but Google sends an apology email each time😊
Roopal V.
Arlington, VA
I just love google mini home..My partner in everyday activities...I always forget important things it reminds me every time ..too affordable and readily available..so happy with it,would definitely recommend!!!Thumbs up to Google
marcie i.
Love it!!! I talk to her mostly everyday lol!!!! I would recommend this product.. effective Sodium Bicarbonate GA00210-US
Brenda L.
Ripon, CA
Works really good it is very good very very good it’s like having a best friend when your kids are not around
Ahmad Z.
storrs, CT
This product is light weight and has a light volume for it size it could play spotify and pick specific songs from their ONLY if you have premium. This products is quit affordable as it is 1/3 of the price of the google home. over all i would recommend it if there was some sort of offer on the product. For example I received mine from eBay for free cause I bought a phone over $120
Ashley J.
Does this only work plugged in?
Jennifer D.
How can you play music from any music app? I dont want a subscription.
Brenda L.
Ripon, CA
How loud is it?
Ben G.
Cincinnati, OH
Can this connect to ring doorbell?
Kaitlyn D.
I just recieved one of these and was wondering if there was a way to play my own specific music. I know music platforms require a subscription, but I have music that I've downloaded to Google play music and even then when I request it to play the song it tells me a subscription is needed. Are there any apps that dont require a subscription? Or am I stuck with their playlists until I purchase one