BY UNKNOWN

A powerful little helper. Get answers from Google. Manage your day from breakfast to bed. Play pause and rewind. Hands-free. Control your smart home. Your voice. your info. see more...

Megan G.
These little guys are adorable and an awesome addition to the Google Home. We received Google Home from my brother as a gift, and the following Christmas he gave us 3 of these. We put them all over the house and they just make everything so easy. My son also loves to listen to music, and now he can listen in many different rooms.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Was given at a conference as a gift and I love it very much. I bought a light bulb that works with it and I love that I can ask my google anything from how long my commute to work is to music and weather and much much more.
Carmen C.
El Paso, TX
Love my google home mini. Theres so many things you can ask; from telling you the time, or playing animal sounds, telling you jokes, to setting reminders, or giving you directions. Love it, love the size the color &the features. Great buy.đź‘Ť
Amanda A.
Miamisburg, OH
I love this for playing music off of Google Music. The sounds quality is great and works well throughout my house. I do wish they could get a list app like Alexa has built in. I would probably switch completely to it instead of having an Alexa for some things. My kids love the Disney story where you help create it. They we're thrilled the first time playing it. Other then that app I found them to be kinda ehh and nothing to write home about.
Alyssa C.
Sandusky, OH
I love this! I got it in the light gray/white color to use in my bedroom. It's very small and discreet but very modern looking so it's not a huge eyesore. I love using it to automate my home. I've linked it to a few different products,  including both a smart outlet and a smart bulb. It works fantastic & I use it every single day. My only issue is that it often doesn't understand the questions I ask it which is very frustrating. But overall a fantastic purchase.
Marymargarita A.
Albuquerque
When I first got this it was around the holiday for 25$ and it was such a good deal. Sadly I did NOT live this product.. I just didn’t have the time to set it up to the tv or YouTube and not to mention if you want to listen to music they do charge a monthly fee so it’s not free music which was kind of disappointing.. the packaging was great though it was very nice and clean but it just wasn’t for me so I did end up returning it back to Walmart
Winnie C.
El Paso, TX
Love my google mini!!! It's a great little device that makes life a little easier. I have it hooked to my tv and cellular device. It's used as a speaker and its very convenient to pause movies/tv shows. It also sets my alarms for me and tells me the weather for the day! For people who are debating about purchasing, I'll definitely recommend it!
Samantha M.
I love this product!! It helps me with daily tasks and keeps me social. I wanted this gift ever since i seen it on commercials. This product is different than the rest because its small and Google is still learning and i love all of the fun things to do with your Google Home Mini. It's a BIG favorite of mine. #GiftCrush and these are my own opinions.
Giselle c.
Montgomery, AL
I absolutely love this Google home mini it's my best friend it helps me with my day, the time, plays my music, news stories and questions I need answers to. Its good to have an extra helper with so little time to get things done in a day this device is everything.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
I don’t understand why this is the name of the product, but the product for this review is for the google ihome mini. I honestly thought it was going to work better than it did. I notice a lot that it miss understands things I am saying. But it was only $30, so I guess for how much I paid it’s a pretty good product.
Ashley J.
Does this only work plugged in?
Jennifer D.
How can you play music from any music app? I dont want a subscription.
Brenda L.
Ripon, CA
How loud is it?
Ben G.
Cincinnati, OH
Can this connect to ring doorbell?
Kaitlyn D.
I just recieved one of these and was wondering if there was a way to play my own specific music. I know music platforms require a subscription, but I have music that I've downloaded to Google play music and even then when I request it to play the song it tells me a subscription is needed. Are there any apps that dont require a subscription? Or am I stuck with their playlists until I purchase one