Krystal S.
Krystal S.

Do the flavors taste like a soda you would buy in a bottle or can?
Mara W.
Mara W.
June 5, 2014, 3:37 p.m.
It really depends on how much syrup you use. if you use as directed it will taste overwhelmingly sweet and artificial, so experiment with the syrup to water ratio
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
May 21, 2014, 11:41 a.m.
No, doesn't taste exactly the same, tastes more like off brand soda. But I don't think it tastes bad at all. You can adjust the flavor by how much syrup you add into the mix. I am not much of a soda drinker so I really like the lemonade, tea and Koolaid flavors. But my husband is addicted to soda and he really likes the soda stream flavors.
jennifer g.
jennifer g.
May 19, 2014, 6:42 p.m.
Most of them do, the only ones I don't think taste like the canned soda is the cola. My favorites are the diet root beer, diet orange, and diet lemon lime. :)
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
May 14, 2014, 8:37 p.m.
I agree doesn't taste the same
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
May 14, 2014, 10:35 a.m.
No, not at all. You can adjust the syrup content depending on your personal taste, but even with all the syrup, it still tastes a bit off. Like when you go to a restaurant and they're syrup has started to run out. Also the make flavors like country time, Hawaiian punch, and crystal light, however these beverages are not carbonated, but are when paired with the soda stream. This always baffled me.

Join Now