SodaStream - Strawberry Bubly Drops - Strawberry

SodaStream - Strawberry Bubly Drops - Strawberry

a fun way to sparkle your water! Make your favorite bubly sparkling water flavors right at home with SodaStream.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SodaStream - Strawberry Bubly Drops - Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney S.
Peoria, IL
Love this product! The taste of the strawberry is great but I especially love to mix flavors together such as strawberry lime or strawberry mango. Only takes a small amount to make delicious sparkling water! I drink it every day!
Caitlyn S.
SodaStream - Strawberry Bubly Drops - Strawberry uploaded by Caitlyn S.
The flavouring is almost too subtle you need quite a bit more than the box directs. A little over priced for the amount that you get, but it is definitely a better concept than the syrups that come with soda stream. Will continue to try the other flavours.
Jonnica H.
Waterloo, ON
A great replacement for buying bubly cans! Flavour is great, just as good as the cans, if not better, and is pretty affordable for roughly 12 L when mixed! Also nice to be able to adjust amount of flavour for your personal taste. Will 100% repurchase!
Kristen M.
Salmon arm, BC
I love these new drops! I love that i can add it to my soda stream bottle and that i can customize it! I can mix with other flavours and can control how strong it is! The strawberry is really pleasant. I also enjoyed it mixed with orange! Plus the bottles are so cute!

Looking for your answer?