SodaStream Soft Drinks Sodastream uploaded by Shawn J.SodaStream Soft Drinks Sodastream uploaded by Jimmy A.SodaStream Soft Drinks Sodastream uploaded by Jimmy A.

BY SODASTREAM

Soft drinks sodastream see more...

• Never tried thinking of getting one does it actually taste like t...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to other soda stream mixes? Does the diet e...1 Answers
Jimmy A.
La Vergne, TN
I just got the new Pepsi Homemade Caps by Sodastream. I tried the Dark Cherry Pepsi and Sierra Mist, both tasted great. They are definitely two of my favorites now. They cost a bit more than the other syrups that Sodastream offers but are well worth it as they taste exactly like the real thing, plus no artificial sweeteners.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Foodie Expert
I had to have this machine based on the store demos but the soda is honestly very crisp tasting when you make it but isn't very good after a day or two
Jamie B.
Great stuff. I love this stuff I enjoy drinking it. Of all the diet root beers this is the best because I'm in charge
Keara S.
Delicious, it tastes just like the regular cranberry juice, except I like the carbonated version better.
Tammy D.
The root beer flavor is by far my favorite. It tastes just like Name brand root beer but less expensive.
Ashley  M.
Foodie Expert
Not a very big fan of this product I don't like the after taste to it I feel like if I want a soda I'll just go buy one
Daisy M.
North Hills , CA
Foodie Expert
I buy these at Walmart I wasn't sure at first if I was going to like them but I really like these and buy them when I go to Walmart :)
Shawn J.
Surrey
Foodie Expert
I am a strong supporter of the state of Israel and this product is made with the careful, loving hands of citizens of the Palestinian Territories. So not only are you buying a product that recreates all your favourite soda pop and juice flavours at home, but you are literally help change the world, one life at a time. These workers get paid up to 5x more than their fellow citizens working in Palestinian Territories. Everyone wins when Sodastream wins!
Alexis M.
This soda stream drink is alright, I thought at first that I didn't like it...but I kept on drinking and its yum to me now.
Amanda D.
Fort Saskatchewan , Alberta
Never tried thinking of getting one does it actually taste like the store bought sodas
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to other soda stream mixes? Does the diet element leave a weird flavor in your mouth?