Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesSodaStream
SodaStream Source Home Soda Maker Starter Kit in Black

Sodastream SodaStream Source Home Soda Maker Starter Kit in Black

by SodaStream

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. SodaStream Source Home Soda Maker is an elegantly designed soda maker that combines beauty, functionality and efficiency. Carbonating bottle easily locks into place with a single-push motion. Powered by a CO2 canister, the refined mechanics of SodaStream Source make the entire top surface responsive to touch to quickly transform water into soda. The strength of carbonation is visible through an LED display, providing instant, visual feedback. Many Sodamix choices are available, including regular and diet sodas, lemonade and fruit blends, flavored teas and energy drinks, all containing no high-fructose syrup or aspartame.

Do you own a SodaStream? And how often do you use it? Sodastream SodaStream Source Home Soda Maker Starter Kit in Black
Hey! i'm really looking to upgrade my kitchen and think this would be great!! Would you say this product was worth it?
Start your review of Sodastream SodaStream Source Home Soda Maker Starter Kit in Black!
Product Highlights
Although some of the flavors are not as good as store bought most are pretty close!in reviews
Received one as a gift a couple years ago and i've tried a few different flavors but nothing really calls me to say "yeah, let's make one".in reviews
we have saved so much money on pop, & with the sodastream there are so many different flavors!in reviews
...Beyond (with a coupon) and exchange your old one for a new one is the most cost effective way to replace it.in reviews
Justine W.
Glendale, CA
Sodastream SodaStream Source Home Soda Maker Starter Kit in Black uploaded by Justine W.
The sodastream is easily the most used gadget in my kitchen. I love having an endless supply of sparkling water and not having to worry about hidden additives. The upfront cost of the machine pays for itself really quickly if you're a heavy la croix drinker, and between the reusable bottles and CO2 cartridge exchange it's much more eco friendly.
S F.
Sodastream SodaStream Source Home Soda Maker Starter Kit in Black uploaded by S F.
I love my sodastream! We got the bundle which came with 2 bubly brand fruit flavors, 2 bottles, and also a couple CO2 canisters. I was looking for an alternative to buying canned and bottled drinks and this is the way to go if you’re interested in cutting down your family’s addition to the local landfill 🙃 There are a lot of available flavor options from different brands and it’s convenient to have the ability to make my own drinks on demand. Kind of pricey (currently $189.99USD) but I think it was worth the investment to have a product that encourages me to not go for disposable/single use drinks as much 🚯
Heather K.
Wellington, FL
Sodastream SodaStream Source Home Soda Maker Starter Kit in Black uploaded by Heather K.
This is a great buy for anyone who uses a lot of soda or seltzer. The machine has a three button choice based on how much carbonation you want added. It's easy to switch out CO2 cans. Simple enough for kids to use.
Jamye  C.
Milton, WA
I got this for christmas some years ago and was very disappointed with it. The machine worked great at first but when I had to replace the carbon diixide tank the seal broke and leaked water every where so I called and the company was great and replaced it no problem. But when I got the new machine the same thing happened..so I just stopped using it.
lynnnkot K.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Sodastream SodaStream Source Home Soda Maker Starter Kit in Black uploaded by lynnnkot K.
I LOVE this! I actually stopped drinking regular soda and lost 20 lbs from this ! The cola syrup isn't very cheap , but it does last ! It's good especially during this time! Everything was easy to set up and the C02 EVEN was simple! It's just like coca cola except I can make it on my own !!!
Karen S.
Charlotte, NC
Sodastream SodaStream Source Home Soda Maker Starter Kit in Black uploaded by Karen S.
I Sodastream SodaStream Source Home Soda Maker Starter Kit in Black I have been using this machine for a few years now for sparkling water and creating sodas and drinks. It is very easy to use. Depending on how much you use it will determine how quickly you will have to replace the carbonation. The empty carbonation canisters can be exchanged for new ones at your local Target or Bed Bath and Beyond stores at a cheaper cost instead of purchasing new ones. The bottles have to be replaced every two years though. This is the only thing I don’t like about it. Seems like a huge waste.
Chloe S.
Springfield, MO
My parents have a soda stream and they love it. I'm not a huge soda drinker, so I like to make sparkling water, juice or iced tea lemonade mix. It's nice to have this around when there are people over and we want to make mixed drinks, much better than having a bunch of two liters around that go flat. I dont drink pop, so I wouldn't never buy for myself.
Valerie  T.
Red Springs, NC
This is a great idea, a great machine for anyone who loves carbonated water and is trying to avoid soda. Also good if your environmentally conscious and are trying to avoid trash, and waste. They have flavors to add to your water and they range from light water flavoring (think La Croix) or soda flavors. Excellent product. You just have to replace the co2 canister and have the reusable bottles to make your drinks.
Lori C.
Brookfield, CT
Was a fun gadget when we first got it but slowly gave it up when the cartridges ran out and I had to keep replacing them. It turned out slightly cheaper than buying seltzer regularly but we ended up just buying seltzer for the convenience and drinking more still water.
Rebecca  H.
Payson, AZ
This was a birthday present and I love it! I’m a huge sparkling water drinker and it is amazing to just have it on tap. There are so many available flavors —something for everyone! They also have a really cool exchange program where you send back your empty CO2 container for a very cheap full one. Highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Soo W.
Los Angeles, CA
Lewis Q.
il y a 5 mois
Tara R. il y a 5 mois
I use it more in the summer time than in the winter because I drink more water during the warmer months and I get tired of just plain water.