BY SODASTREAM

SodaStream 1-Liter Dishwasher-Safe Bottle: The SodaStream 1-Liter Blue PEN carbonating bottle is designed to be used with your SodaStream machine Specially formulated high-strength PEN withstands both the rigors of carbonation and the intense heat of the dishwasher This BPA-free bottle is reusable for up to 1 year Use this SodaStream carbonating bottle to make your favorite brands of soda and use the fizz-preserving cap to keep your creation fresh see more...

Sarah P.
Union, NJ
I love my soda stream. I use it for seltzer or flavored water. These bottles are great. Work for a couple years then you are supposed to get new ones. Never had any problems with mold or anything in the bottles
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
These bottles are great, but a little costly. The one liter size is perfect for the soda stream. It's so nice not having to put them in the dishwasher.
Kerstin M.
Crossett, AR
I enjoy this product my soda stream because it's such a money saver and great item to own!
Tammy A.
Commerce, Ga
This bottle is the exact quality that you would expect with SodaStream products. I love that I finally have the option of a color different than black. The change in color allows me to have several drinks ready made without having to label the bottles. I use the black for regular soda and the blue for the diet sodas. I certainly plan on purchasing more of these and they are a great price. This bottle fits wonderfully under my Sodastream and is an ease to use!!
Tracy H.
Sterling, VA
I brought this for my father for fathers day and it was money well spent. He makes his sodas fresh daily and he enjoys they fact that they seem to have a better taste and quality for him. I love the koolaid flavors as it provides something that the kids can enjoy as well