Scheniqua H.
Morrisville , PA

Is this over all cheaper than buying soda?

Ryan L.
Ryan L.
1 year, 3 months ago
It all works out in the wash, the price is only slightly more expensive. But the drinks are tasty.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Leonardtown, MD
4 years, 8 months ago
Yes. In the end it's a lot more economical
Caroline T.
Caroline T.
SHORT HILLS
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes.. you save so much money as opposed to buying tons of sparkling water and soda!!
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Yes I think so
aidan a.
aidan a.
Arlington, TX
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes! all you have to buy it the small packages of flavoring , soda and add up very quick.
LaTicia L.
LaTicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
I think so.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Victor, NY
4 years, 9 months ago
It depends on how fizzy you like your drinks. I find the CO2 cartridges fairly expensive because I have replace them so often. I drink my soda plain (no flavoring) but I like it very fizzy (4 pumps on the soda stream) so I go through cartrides like crazy.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Rochester, NY
My mom says yes
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Monroe, CT
4 years, 10 months ago
I don't know about soda, but it's definitely cheaper and more convenient than buying seltzer!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Athens , GA
4 years, 10 months ago
You initially spend more money, but overall it seems to be cheaper and you can't beat the convenience.