SodaStream Soda Mix

by SodaStream

SodaStream is the maker of a consumer home carbonation product. The device, like a soda syphon, carbonates water by adding carbon dioxide from a pressurized cylinder to create soda water to drink.

Imm curious as to how easy is the soda stream to set up and use and I love seltzer is it similiar?
What is favorite syrup to use with soda stream?
Are the soda streams worth it?
Start your review of SodaStream Soda Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The flavouring are the worst thing's, the taste was disgusting, but if you're looking for a way to quit drinking soda's please this will either make you or break you.in reviews
I am not a huge fan of sods because of the sugar content and other questionable ingredients but I love making sparkling water and infusing it with fruits!in reviews
However, you have to use filtered water when you carbonate the actual water only because if you don't, the carbonated water that you make comes out with some kind of awkward but funny taste. in reviews
What I really love is that it's so easy for my children to make their own drinks too and saves so much money from not having to buy beverages at the grocery store!in reviews
I'm not a big pop drinker, but it makes the perfect soda water for adult beverages and the different flavors of pop i have tried were all good.in reviews
Peter G.
Prospect Park, PA
Taste so good! Cannot wait for more flavors! This is seriously definitely a buy! There just needs to be a lot more flavors! Go out and buy this product!
Kime' B.
Enterprise, AL
I love the fact of being able to make my own soda but I am not wild about the flavor choices. If they had better tasting choices would help.
Margarita J.
Lodi, CA
This had been the best thing for my family! It was the family Christmas gift and we have been using it non stop. i stopped buying can soda and 2 liters bottles
Ann M.
I love my diet Coke. Soda stream version is not the same. I tried different version and not one I can compare with taste similar. This is great for seltzer water.
Caitlin E.
Naugatuck, CT
I love my soda stream. I use it about everyday. My kids really enjoy the juices I can make with it.
Beth S.
McDonough, GA
I have had my SodaStream for over a year. I love most of the sodas that I make with it. There are a couple that are a little different but not everything is made to be a duplicate of the name brand. I also love that it saves me $$$$$ in the long run.
Devi M.
Visalia, CA
I heart my soda stream. It makes me soda in seconds... My hubby is a soda freak and loves being able to have his own fresh soda whenever he wants!
Alicia C.
Irvine, CA
Very, very convenient. Also saves money in the long run if your household is buying sodas often. My personal favorite is the orange soda. The awesome thing about having this machine is you get to choose the level of carbonation you want. From barley fizzy to extremely fizzy.
Amber A.
Louisville, KY
I love that I can have Soda and not be ingesting the horrible chemicals in normal soda. It is really cheaper than buying premade soda!! Love the Dr Pepper kind from soda stream!
Oldriska W.
Saco, ME
Everyone in our house absolutely loves this!! There are many drinks to choose from so everyone is happy.

304 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...