HealthWellnessSodaStream
Genesis Home Soda Maker Starter Kit in Red

SodaStream Genesis Home Soda Maker Starter Kit in Red

by SodaStream

Make perfect soda or seltzer at home-with the push of a button, you can transform tap water into freshly made soda in seconds! The SodaStream Genesis Home Soda Maker is quick, economical and easy to use. Just fill the included reusable carbonating bottle with water, screw it into the machine and press the large button on top to add fizz. And if you want to make soda or flavored seltzer water, just add the flavoring of your choice. It's that simple! Save money, save time, save energy-and cut down on your carbon footprint! The reusable one-liter carbonating bottle saves you from carrying (and storing) large soda and seltzer cases from the store. You'll also enjoy great savings! Taking everything into account, your homemade soda or seltzer should cost only 20 cents per liter. Plus, you'll be helping the environment by drastically reducing waste from store-bought cans and bottles. The kit includes one 9-1/2" x 6" x 7" SodaStream Genesis Home Soda Maker, one 60-liter carbonator, one reusable BPA-free carbonating bottle, and one sodamix variety pack sampler with 12 regular, diet and energy drink flavors. Click here for nutritional information. Make soda and more just the way you like it-more fizz, less fizz, sweet, light, even create your own flavor! Order your SodaStream Genesis Home Soda Maker Kit from Brookstone today!

We’re planning to get one is it worth it ?
Does it worth it or is it easier just to buy a regular pop?
Start your review of SodaStream Genesis Home Soda Maker Starter Kit in Red!
How would you rate this product?
Lara M.
Bainbridge Is, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works well and is very efficient for making soda or sparkling water to your specifications. Would recommend!
Jessica L.
Eureka, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really wanted to like this but I found that I never really used it and didn’t like switching the cartridges all the time
Rebecca G.
Rowlett, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
It’s great a try couple times. It’s not my but it’s my friends recommended really good.
Lindsey D.
Deatsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The idea of the SodaStream is great. The CO2 refills are difficult to find. Also, I’m not a huge fan of the taste.
Inyoung H.
FRISCO, TX
I love love Soda stream. I'm a heavy soda drinker and I wanted to cut sugar and money! After I use this product, I saved much money. I haven't found any syrup that I really like or want to recommend, but the machine it self is really charming and I recommend to anyone!
Liz B.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought this about 10 years ago when it first hit the market. It seemed exciting at first but there were only a few flavors that were available at that time. I was trying to wean myself off of soda but the syrups are almost as bad for you as foundation drinks from a fast food restaurant. It was a fad basically.
Mandy M.
Farmingdale, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It took a bit for my boyfriend and I to get used to this. It is a bit more work for soda, but the syrup mixes are great. It’s not exactly going to fool anyone into thinking they’re having name brand soda, but it’s refreshing nonetheless
Saher  J.
Aldie, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have it and you don’t know why I spent the money on it. After going to Italy and trying sparkling water there I have no idea if this thing will ever match it. Also all the flavors I ever want are never available at target. Let’s not forget the drops that they have. I can’t taste the flavor unless I put half the bottle in. Maybe I’m doing it wrong but I’ve had it for months and probably used it 5x. Get Thai is you’re serious about sparkling water and have the patience to figure out what works for you.
Bryan C.
Richmond, VA
This worked basically fine, but we ended up replacing it with another brand that can carbonate more than just water.
Ethel E.
Winter Haven, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love having carbonated water at my fingertips without paying an arm and a leg. I also ordered the smaller bottles and they are perfect. I use cold filtered water from the refrigerator and it is way more satisfying that pop. Easy to set up, easy to use.