SodaStream Dr. Pete

by SodaStream

Enjoy the taste of a homemade sweet soft drink with the sodastream dr. Pete soda mix. Designed to be used with your sodastream maker, this 500ml bottle makes 50 8-oz. Servings, the equivalent of 33 cans of soda. This sodastream soda mix, which tastes like dr. Pepper, is low in sodium and is made with sugar instead of high-fructose corn syrup. An environmentally friendly choice, using this mix means youre saving 33 aluminum cans and the fuel used to ship cases of soda to you.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SodaStream Dr. Pete!
Hawna  W.
Longmont, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
For me it definitely not the same as real dr. Pepper but it does taste great and does the job at home.
Alena M.
Okmulgee, OK
Love this flavor it's a healthy version of dr pepper my weakness and seeing this and tasting it was great. Has a lil aftertaste but not bad hopefully that can improve, but other than that I love drinking it and will continue.
Alice D.
Beaverton, OR
I like soda stream , but unfortunately not the flavoring products . I thought I could have a healthier alternative to my favorite dr.pepper , but this does not taste like it at all . It has a straight medicine , chemical taste . I do not recommend
Renee A.
Defiance, OH
I love this!! It's so easy to make, tastes great, and has less calories!! Best part- it's saving me money not buying "regular" pop!
Kimberly  C.
Russellville, AL
SodaStream Dr. Pete I tried the different flavors of the SodaStream syrups but I really didn’t care for any of them because they tasted like they were missing something. The flavors are weak and if you added more the drinks were then too sweet.
Brenna  C.
Lakeville, MN
Disappointed that all soda stream syrup has artificial sweetener added to it. There is not one flavor without it. My kids love to use this but flavor choices are limited.
Jenny  L.
Blacksburg, VA
My son was excited at the idea of having a Dr. Pepper dupe, but was disappointed when he tasted this.  He mentioned that it tasted more like generic cola than Dr. Pepper.  Also, the cap wasn't screwed on tightly when we purchased it, and the syrup leaked through the shrink wrap.
Sana C.
Stamford, CT
Yep, it is as delicious as Diet Dr. P. Actually more so because I can adjust the carbonation and amount of flavor by using SodaStream.
Kt S.
Huntsville, AR
Tastes just like Mr Pibb! I get them at Bed bath and beyond for the best soda stream prices
Krystal  H.
Glouster, OH
Just Similar to the brand name! Definitely worth it if your sick of the same one. My daughter loves making her own and Dr. Pete is her favorite.

Looking for your answer?