BeveragesSodaStream
- Bubly Blackberry Drops

SodaStream - Bubly Blackberry Drops

by SodaStream

a fun way to sparkle your water! Make your favorite bubly sparkling water flavors right at home with SodaStream.

Does it taste chemical?
Start your review of SodaStream - Bubly Blackberry Drops!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer A.
Charlestown, MA
SodaStream - Bubly Blackberry Drops uploaded by Jennifer A.
Bubly Blackberry came with my Terra SodaStream starter kit... Blackberry wouldn't have been in my top flavors to purchase so I was surprised to love it as much as I do! I'm not a raspberry person and typically lump Blackberry into that flavor family... These drops are so deliciously light and refreshing without a hint of that fake or overly sweet flavor. im so glad this came in my pack because I will for sure be repurchsing #blackberry in the future! #bubly #voxbox #terra #sodastream #bublyblackberry #influenster SodaStream - Bubly Blackberry Drops
Aksamal A.
SodaStream - Bubly Blackberry Drops uploaded by Aksamal A.
I'm still working on my bubble making technique, but it's coming along. It's easy to use, and I can make as much of it as I need, without adding to planet misery with plastic bottles. :)
Elisabetta H.
PENN VALLEY, CA
SodaStream - Bubly Blackberry Drops uploaded by Elisabetta H.
Love ❤️ flavored bubbly essence! This brand is delicious. No fake flavor like many other brands have. That odd after taste you know? This makes the water taste just like commercially sold expensive kinds!
Jennifer T.
Delran, NJ
SodaStream - Bubly Blackberry Drops uploaded by Jennifer T.
I am blown away by how delicious this is! Most blackberry flavored items have a strange artificial flavor but these do not! 10/10!!
Bethany M.
Gilbert, AZ
SodaStream - Bubly Blackberry Drops uploaded by Bethany M.
This was easy to add to my soda stream water. However, I am just not a fan of blackberry flavorings. I am going to try out a lemon or lime flavor next because those are my favorites.
Tiffanie Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
SodaStream - Bubly Blackberry Drops uploaded by Tiffanie Y.
This thing has got to be the best product from Influenster! I absolutely LOVE (and frequently use) my Soda Stream Terra sparkling water maker! It not only looks cool and sleek in my kitchen but it's also saving me money from not having to buy sparkling water/ drinks now since I can make it at home ! It's easy to use and only takes 3 minutes to turn regular water into sparkling water. I got it in black but looking online, it also comes in white, red and baby blue. It's also dishwasher safe, which is very convenient! I also got the bubly drops in the blackberry bubbly flavor. I like it cause it's not so sweet but has just enough flavor. One bottle of this makes about 12Liters of drinks! I think I'll order the strawberry or raspberry flavors soon or when I run out of the blackberry flavor.
Tracy M.
SodaStream - Bubly Blackberry Drops uploaded by Tracy M.
I am a big sparkling water fan. I stopped drinking soda and cut out a lot of sugar. I was so excited to try this and so far I love it! It’s a good value because I’ll be able to make my own sparkling water instead of buying new bottles all the time.
Marina  M.
Avondale, AZ
SodaStream - Bubly Blackberry Drops uploaded by Marina  M.
SodaStream - Bubly Blackberry Drops uploaded by Marina  M.
I'm so impressed how a few drops of this solution can make the difference to the drinks, the flavor is super yummy, little bottle but big flavor, does not have sugar so is only the flavor. great for a healthy sparkling water.
Carley D.
Eielson Afb, AK
SodaStream - Bubly Blackberry Drops uploaded by Carley D.
I did not like this flavor at all, it was just very bitter but also didn’t taste like much at the same time. You also had to use quite a bit of the flavoring to even get a little bit of taste. I think there are way better flavors out there than this one!
Alicia  F.
Philadelphia, PA
SodaStream - Bubly Blackberry Drops uploaded by Alicia  F.
I was very impressed with the subtle taste of Bubly! The taste can be adjusted to your liking. It gives a nice boost to drinking plain water. The packaging is cute and petite. I would highly recommend this flavor. I'm excited to try the other variety of flavors!