BeveragesSodaStream
60L CO2 Full Exchange Carbonator

SodaStream 60L CO2 Full Exchange Carbonator

by SodaStream

C02 converts water from flat to fizzy. A carbonator contains pressurized carbon dioxide and is made of lightweight aluminum. When a c02 carbonator is used up, customers simply exchange it for a full one, paying only the cost of a gas refill.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SodaStream 60L CO2 Full Exchange Carbonator!
Carol G.
Long lasting and exchangeable. Love that they do they exchange program so people don’t toss the bottles. Discount when u return the cylinder and purchase the next.
Urszula B.
Manalapan, NJ
Works well and it does what it’s supposed to do. It does not change the flavor of the water.
Jessica J.
Portland, TN
I loved using these because you could recycle your empty can and exchange it for a full one at a discounted price.
Missy R.
Elk River, MN
My hubby loves carbonated water so we purchased a soda stream a few years back. He uses it every day, wish these lasted longer and weren’t so expensive. Probably still cheaper than buying canned or bottled soda water!
Annemarie P.
Orlando, FL
So easy to exchange my empty canister for a full one at my local Target. Always works well and helps me keep enjoying my sparkling water!
Michelle O.
Howell, NJ
Have used the exchange program through SodaStream during the pandemic. But have found the Target Customer Service Desk usually always has them when I am short!
Emily R.
Vero Beach, FL
We go through a lot of carbonated water in our house so being able to bring these in for exchange at bed bath and beyond is a great deal for me!! It can get expensive to buy cans but being able to do it at home is even better!
Hilary T.
Sacramento, CA
I love my soda stream! These canisters are easy to use and make excellent fizzy water. I also love that they work with Aarke soda makers (aka the fancy Swedish soda stream).
Jasmine  B.
Chesapeake, VA
I get CO2 exchanges at bed bath beyond and they let you use multiple coupons. Carbonates water like McDonald’s sprite, crispy.
Dawn C.
Cottage Grove, OR
These are really easy to keep a couple of and we refilled them at our local paintball place for about $5 which is much cheaper than buying new ones repeatedly

Looking for your answer?