BeveragesSodaStream
05 L Bottles Twin Pack

SodaStream 0.5 L Bottles Twin Pack

by SodaStream

0.5 L Black Bottles Twin Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SodaStream 0.5 L Bottles Twin Pack!
Brendan A.
Baldwinsville, NY
These work really well as holding in the pressure for when you carbonate your water. Lightweight but still solid.
Jixa  P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These work great for my soda stream! I store them in the fridge and they don’t go flat all that fast!
Kate H.
Littleton, CO
Soda stream bottles are amazing. The caps help to keep in the carbonation. A few things to keep in mind: these bottles are NOT dishwasher friendly. My husband didn't trust this, they DO get warped! The bottles also have a"do not use after" date on them. Not sure why, but I'm not willing to find out!
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s nice to keep more than one of those in the house so I can keep a cold one in the fridge, ready to go. A must buy!
Heather H.
San Jose
SodaStream 0.5 L Bottles Twin Pack uploaded by Heather H.
I like being able to make a personal size so I don’t waste water. The bottom has a covering with openings that allow water in but doesn’t completely drain so it can get nasty outside the bottle on the bottom. Doesn’t affect the inside of the bottle where the drinking water goes which is fine but not sure why the outer compartment is made in that way…
Kristin G.
Spokane, WA
The perfect size for me! I love that they’re small and easy to take on the go. Easy to clean and store in a small kitchen too! I have the large bottles but find myself using the smaller ones more often. SodaStream 0.5 L Bottles Twin Pack
Jenn K.
Jacksonville, FL
I like these because they fit in the top rack of the dishwasher and are a good size for a single serving of pop. I like these more than the larger bottles.
Sarah B.
Porter Ranch, CA
Great bottles to use for on the go! The ones I have come with a wrist strap to be able to hang it on my purse or to hold it without fearing to drop it. Mine were also dishwasher safe, which is unlike the original bottle I got with my soda stream! Great to also have you and your partner have separate flavors of fizzy water haha
Rachel S.
Fayetteville, PA
These reusable bottles are an awesome and great alternative to cans and plastic bottles. What I love about these are they are dishwasher safe so when I’m using one I can wash the other. Definitely recommend to those trying to live more sustainably!
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
These are great to have around as a heavy user of my sodastream! I prefer to carbonate only 16oz at a time as to retain the most amount of carbonation while I’m drinking the beverage. I have a white machine so having white accents on these bottles is great. They’re sturdy and wash well.

Looking for your answer?