SoCozy Cinch Detangler & Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Caroline  A.SoCozy Cinch Detangler & Leave-In Conditioner uploaded by Kayla B.

BY SOCOZY

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! SoCozy Detangler + Leave-In Conditioner - fruity-tutti.Knock Out Knots! SoCozy's weightless detangler + leave-in conditioner works in seconds. No tugging, tears or tangles - hair is soft and silky. For best results, use with Cinch 3 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner + Wash. Non Toxic. No Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Synthetic Color, Propylene Glycol. Free of Gluten, Wheat and Nuts. Key Ingredients. - Keratin - Protects hair, helps to increase hair strength and minimize damage caused by brushing and overuse of hair accessories.- Soy Protein - Promotes hair growth and makes hair soft, smooth and shiny. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Sophia A.
New York , NY
I love this so cozy hair detangler because it has ingredients that conditions, softens, smoothens, and protects my daughters long curly hair. This is great to use at night to get out tough tangles before you go to sleep or even in the morning. I also love that it's a spray so there's no mess at the end or big clean up.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Not really a fan of this product. The only thing I do like it the bottle. The easy to use sprayer is great but thats it. I have used this on both my hair and my daughters and was not impressed. The scent is pretty gross, not really fruity but something else. It leave an odd film onnour hair no matter what I do. For the price I was expecting more. I will stick with the cheapy kids suave.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Love using this detangler in my daughters hair. Spray it on and gently comb through it. No tears involved when I use this product and the smell is absolutely amazing. Best part- it doesn’t leave her hair crunchy or sticky like other products. I also love the design of the bottle and the easy to use “spritzer”.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
I've never left a 1 star review, but this product simply does not work. I have tried saturating my long hair with it and use a wide toothed comb and is does nothing for the tangles. I am still tugging and fighting to comb out my hair even after using conditioner. I've been trying this off and on for two months with different combinations of shampoo and conditioner prior to application, towel dried hair, air dried hair, almost dry hair and have never gotten a decent result. I appreciate that it is all natural, but it doesn't work and the price point is exorbitant for the results you get. It smells nice and the scent doesn't linger, but I will not repurchase.
Kayla B.
Luckey, OH
My daughter has very curly hair just like I did when I was a kid and I've purchased a ton of different detanglers and still had no luck with her not crying or whining when I brushed her hair. I was hesitant at first because it was $11 for this product but let me tell you it is the best $11 ever spent!! She doesn't cry one bit after spraying this in her hair and she even runs her fingers through her hair when I am done! I would highly recommend this product!
Laura F.
Medley , FL
Ok this really really moisturized my hair and worked amazing on tangles and damaged ends but being my hair extremely fine, it makes it to go down and to look super flat and boring. Wouldn't use it again...
Meri H.
I actually bought this for my girls. I never use leave in conditioner because I always feel like it weighs my hair down so I tried this. Unfortunately, it did the same.
Rachel V.
I love that it adds some thickness to my hair without weighing it down, because I have very fine hair. This detangler is awesome I just spray on my hair after the shower and I'm ready for a great hair day
fazeela c.
I love to use this..I have very long hair which can be a disaster to comb...but thanks to my new detangler!
Jessica O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Leaves my hair nice and smooth without tangles and hydrates it. Doesn't make my hair look greasy but shiny.
Sarah B.
Is this available online?
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
Is this great for natural kinky curly hair?
Tess A.
New Phila, OH
Will a leave-in conditioner make my hair feel like residue? Or leave my hair looking dull?
Morgan W.
I always thought this was just for kids? So can adults use this to?
Megan M.
Marion, IA
Do you prefer spray leave in conditioner?