SoCozy Boo! Lice Prevention Spray - 8 fl oz

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! SoCozy Boo! Lice Prevention Spray - Scares away lice. Naturally™ Stay Away! SoCozy's non-sticky lice prevention spray repels lice using natural, fresh scented formulas - no mess or fuss. Clinically proven plus safe and gentle for everyday use! For best results, use with Boo! Lice Prevention Shampoo. Non Toxic. No Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Synthetic Color, Propylene Glycol. Free of Gluten, Wheat and Nuts. Key Ingredients. - Tea Tree Oil - One of the most effective natural ingredients demonstrated to prevent lice.- Rosemary Extract - A natural plant extract that repels lice; rich in. Gender: Unisex.

Where do you buy this?
Start your review of SoCozy Boo! Lice Prevention Spray - 8 fl oz!
6 months agoSalisbury, MD
I was living in a country working with children that frequently had lice and I used this product every single day. While all my friends got lice throughout the five months that we were there, I never did. I used it with their shampoo and conditioner to be extra safe and it was such a good idea. It also smells really good, it is mostly tea tree and peppermint. If it didn’t smell good I’m not sure I would have been able to wear it in my hair every day.
6 months agoJekyll Island , GA
Purchased at: Target
This truly is AMAZING. It smells great. My daughter has to go (legally) once a month to her grandparents, and every time she came home she had a headful of lice. Since I started using this, she has not came home with any at all. This brand is soooooo good. My daughter and I both use the cowash by this brand, and honestly it has changed my hair game for sure
2 years agoAnderson, SC
I am LOVING this product! As soon as school started live showed up in my son's class so I went into prevent defense. This has a great scent and has worked great. We are still lice free 🙌🏻 . It also is a great leave in conditioner. I put it in my daughter's hair as well and was nervous it would make her hair greasy but it doesn't. Once it dries her hair is shiny and soft
9 months agoWhitehall, MI
Purchased at: Target
Best product I have bought in lice prevention. I am a teacher and I have two children in school and spray it on all three of us and we have not gotten lice in 4 years. Also the smell is not over bearing like some tea tree oil is. Meets my expectations.
3 years agoDenville, NJ
I bought this brand because Target was out of the kind I usually get for my kids. It is a little pricey for me but I didn't have time to go anywhere else. I did really like the smell, it is a strong mint smell- I am a huge mint fan so I was ok. My kids also loved the smell. It better work because we have dealt with life once and I don't care to do it again!
3 years ago
Love this for my girl with thick curly hair. Lice would be a nightmare so I love having a weapon in my arsenal.
a year agoWindsor
I spray this my hair every day before I go to school, considering there might be lice. This totally keeps all the bugs away and I haven’t had lice for 10 years. It’s totally worth the price considering lice is such a hassle. I would totally recommend this to anyone.