BeautyHairHair ColorMatrix
Socolor Permanent Haircolor By Matrix

Socolor Permanent Haircolor By Matrix

by Matrix

I have this in light brown neutral ash 506na. When I looked online at results it showed much darker color. Has anyone used this shade? If so what were the results?
Do you buy this at Sally's?
Start your review of Socolor Permanent Haircolor By Matrix!
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
Review for: Hair Various Colors Tube 8Rr Red Copper 3 oz
I used this product for a few years at my first salon. Not entirely impressed with the tones, I must be honest. Some of them, specifically the 7mocha, I remember being very beautiful. Others were bland, dull. I’d use it in a pinch but I feel like there’s so many better products on the market.
Kristal
oklahoma city
I’m a student in cosmetology and this is what we use in school and these colors come out amazing! They’re vibrant and don’t fade they hold great and definitely make our customers happy throughout their hair journeys!
Amy R.
Grand Forks, ND
Review for: Hair Various Colors Tube 8Rr Red Copper 3 oz
I've been using socolor in my salon for 9 years. My only complaint is how warm the permanent connection is but ive grown to love and depend on it. I love that matrix is constantly changing formulas and adding to their collection so there are always more options for different types of clients and styles.
Iris S.
Review for: Hair Various Colors Tube 8Rr Red Copper 3 oz
My mom and I are both hairdressers. We’ve used matrix the whole time. The whole brand is fantastic honestly! There’s nothing about this brand I don’t like. My color is always vibrant and lasts as long as I need!
Jacqueline P.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Review for: 5 Medium Brown
I really enjoy Matrix SoColor. It’s really hard for me to venture out to other hair color brands because I love this one so much. Colors last a while without a retouch and it leaves your hair smelling so nice. It’s affordable especially for licensed cosmetologist, like my self. It’s an easy mixing ratio.
Quannette W.
South Chesterfield, VA
Review for: Matrix Socolor Permanent Cream Hair Color 5W Medium Warm Brown by Matrix Socolor
This brand does a really great job at covering Grey’s. Not available in most stores.
Hailey N.
Review for: Hair Various Colors Tube 8Rr Red Copper 3 oz
Every time I do my hair, I usually use this brand of color. The payout is really great on me and it stays for a really long time.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Review for: Hair Various Colors Tube 8Rr Red Copper 3 oz
My stylist just used this on my hair today and I love it. She normally uses another brand but chose to go with this because it is better at lifting and I had a shade of Paprika with violet lowlights and blonde highlights and I am trying to move toward Ash brown with blonde highlights. My hair looks great, it's shiny and feels great!
Sandra  Z.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Hair Various Colors Tube 8Rr Red Copper 3 oz
I love this hair color. I use the red red most often, and find that it last very long and does not feel damaging or drying. I use this along with the Matrix Socolor 20v developer. 1:1 ratio
Brianna O.
Edmond, OK
This is what I used in cosmo school and I still use it in the salon today. You can get good color true to the level and it last reasonably long