Socolor Permanent Haircolor By Matrix uploaded by Záarah k.

BY MATRIX #84 in Permanent Hair Color

• I have this in light brown neutral ash 506na. When I look...1 Answers
  • Do you buy this at Sally's?3 Answers
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
I used this product for a few years at my first salon. Not entirely impressed with the tones, I must be honest. Some of them, specifically the 7mocha, I remember being very beautiful. Others were bland, dull. I’d use it in a pinch but I feel like there’s so many better products on the market.
Udy C.
Killeen
A professional color line that Leaves hair lustrous, shiny and vibrant. The line has a complete shade of natural hair color as well as fashion colors. For best results, services must be done at a professional beauty salon.
Joey P.
Simi valley, CA
It was very pigmented on my hair and the color was as expected when I applied it to my hair. It has almost a shampoo smell to me but other than that it’s easy to use and I’m completely satisfied with this product
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
My stylist just used this on my hair today and I love it. She normally uses another brand but chose to go with this because it is better at lifting and I had a shade of Paprika with violet lowlights and blonde highlights and I am trying to move toward Ash brown with blonde highlights. My hair looks great, it's shiny and feels great!
Sandra Z.
I love this hair color. I use the red red most often, and find that it last very long and does not feel damaging or drying. I use this along with the Matrix Socolor 20v developer. 1:1 ratio
Hailey N.
Every time I do my hair, I usually use this brand of color. The payout is really great on me and it stays for a really long time.
Sarah H.
Forest Grove, OR
I love matrix color we use it everyday in our salon ! Wouldn’t choose anything else ! It’s the best !!
Ashley G.
Welland, ON
I love this red. It always gives me a bright, playful red when I get my hair done. The best part? No pre bleaching required. All you do is mix with 30 volume and voila!
Záarah k.
jeddah
Love the hair color but doesnot last long enough ....stays upto 8 to 10 washes but huge fan of the colr ranges !
Stacy L.
Cohutta , GA
Do you buy this at Sally's?
Wendy S.
Brunswick, GA
I have this in light brown neutral ash 506na. When I looked online at results it showed much darker color. Has anyone used this shade? If so what were the results?