Social Print Studio

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I have been using Social Print Studio for years and they have never disappointed! I’ve gotten photo books, photo prints, postcards, stickers, magnets, and a metal print. Everything is high quality. Not only do I make hardcover photos books for every vacation that I take, but I also get their spiral mini books to give as Christmas gifts every year. Their customer service is lovely and their social media and emails are fun too. I highly recommend SPS!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I love this primer is a very good primer it helps moisturize my face sometimes my face can get like very dry and sometimes it’s can be like very oily but mostly dry and just help it be like the perfect texture
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I chose them for their holiday shipping guarantee they advertised on their website. I met their deadline, paid extra for shipping, and waited... and waited... for 5 days (they say production usually takes 2-4 days). Finally got notification on the 23rd that they created a label with FedEx and that my shipment will arrive on the 26th. Nowhere close to the promised delivery of the 24th.  They didn’t communicate any of the delay with me, never gave me a response to my complaint I sent them - just a refund for my shipping.  I will never use them again. They appear to be a company with no integrity, honesty, or ability to communicate or take responsibility for their ineptitude. Wishing I would’ve chose another company to deliver on their “Holiday Shipping Promise”.