Social Print Studio

by Social Print Studio

What is this? Is it like shutterfly or like a walamart develop picture place?
Is this an actual program or a site for printing?
I see there are not really any reviews on this place. So am I not the only one who has never heard of it?
Start your review of Social Print Studio!
How would you rate this product?
This is a great program! very easy to use to make cards, calendars etc. definitely something to look into if you haven't already!
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
I have been using Social Print Studio for years and they have never disappointed! I’ve gotten photo books, photo prints, postcards, stickers, magnets, and a metal print. Everything is high quality. Not only do I make hardcover photos books for every vacation that I take, but I also get their spiral mini books to give as Christmas gifts every year. Their customer service is lovely and their social media and emails are fun too. I highly recommend SPS!
I love Social Print Studio. I've ordered from them twice now for different projects and my prints (I ordered 48 mini prints for only $15!) were such great quality. I love how their website let's you crop and adjust photos and the communication process is great. Highly recommend!
Kansas City, MO
Social print studio is one of the best places to go to create calendars, pictures books, and anything having to do with with making creative objects with your pictures! Print studio is a great source out right customer service is very helpful and friendly and the products you order are always great quality! Very pleased!
leknes
I love this primer is a very good primer it helps moisturize my face sometimes my face can get like very dry and sometimes it’s can be like very oily but mostly dry and just help it be like the perfect texture
I chose them for their holiday shipping guarantee they advertised on their website. I met their deadline, paid extra for shipping, and waited... and waited... for 5 days (they say production usually takes 2-4 days). Finally got notification on the 23rd that they created a label with FedEx and that my shipment will arrive on the 26th. Nowhere close to the promised delivery of the 24th.
They didn’t communicate any of the delay with me, never gave me a response to my complaint I sent them - just a refund for my shipping.
I will never use them again. They appear to be a company with no integrity, honesty, or ability to communicate or take responsibility for their ineptitude. Wishing I would’ve chose another company to deliver on their “Holiday Shipping Promise”.
Liberty Hill, TX
This product is great for most of your printing needs! Make a quick card or even small gift when you're in a pinch!
Definitely it's great. lots of items are make pictures ,photo books,calendar arc.it easy to use.
This is great. Easy to use to make lots of items like calendars, pictures etc.
This is great. Easy to use to make lots of items like calendars, pictures etc.
Sylmar, CA