BY SOCIAL PRINT STUDIO #32 in Electronics Stores

• What is this? Is it like shutterfly or like a walamart develop pi...1 Answers
  • Is this an actual program or a site for printing?2 Answers
  • I see there are not really any reviews on this place. So am I not...10 Answers
sharee b.
sharee b.
Social print studio is one of the best places to go to create calendars, pictures books, and anything having to do with with making creative objects with your pictures! Print studio is a great source out right customer service is very helpful and friendly and the products you order are always great quality! Very pleased!
Candace C.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
I definitely would like to be able to make calendars and invitation from my pictures this is a cool program to have especially if you would like to design personalized birthday cards etc.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is great for most of your printing needs! Make a quick card or even small gift when you're in a pinch!
Debi H.
Debi H.
This is great. Easy to use to make lots of items like calendars, pictures etc.
francheska s.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
These are great definitely recommend the studio to Karen they have the best
May-May R.
May-May R.
Richmond, VA
I love Social Print Studio. I've ordered from them twice now for different projects and my prints (I ordered 48 mini prints for only $15!) were such great quality. I love how their website let's you crop and adjust photos and the communication process is great. Highly recommend!
Jacqui O.
Jacqui O.
anthony, TX
This is so amazing how you can just print the pictures from home! So helpful and great to have
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
I LOVE social print studio!!! they have such fun and unique selections. you can print your instagram pictures and that had me at hello.
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Orlando, FL
I love Social Print Studio. I created magnet books as party favors for my daughter's first birthday. As well as for Christmas presents. I'm a teacher, so I used the sticker books to create stickers to pass out to my students. I also created the calendar, which is amazing. Fast quick turnaround and quality products. The also have awesome customer service.
Estrella C.
Estrella C.
Its so awesome that you can print any of your pictures love this program i would love to print photos to decorate
Amber G.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Techie Expert
I see there are not really any reviews on this place. So am I not the only one who has never heard of it?
Julianna D.
Julianna D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Is this an actual program or a site for printing?
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
What is this? Is it like shutterfly or like a walamart develop picture place?