BY SOBE

Sobe energy drink 16 oz see more...

• Are these still available? Where can you find them?1 Answers
  • Are these any good? I've heard of them but i have never t...7 Answers
  • Energy drinks never really appropriately name the flavors...3 Answers
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
I haven't even seen AMP sold anywhere in a long time. It's an okay energy drink, not the greatest taste but does give you a boost.
Christie E.
Haslett, MI
So gross. I really don't like any kind of energy drinks because of how bad they are for you. They don't taste very good either.
Hannah D.
Stay away from this stuff. Its just too much of everything I think. Too sugary, too fizzy and just too much everything.
Oceann S.
Sylva, NC
The taste is good, but as far as an energy drink, it doesn't really do it for me. It is like drinking a soda for me.
tina b.
Salem, OR
I don't really drink energy drinks very often, but when I do I find the amp to be the best one. It has great flavor.
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This doesn't have a good taste to it. It is sweet and honestly doesn't give me energy. I wouldn't keep buying this
Nickole S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
A nasty taste, but the energy part really works! Might have better luck looking for something with better taste.
Katherine J.
Liverpool , NY
This is extremely addicting. i had to cut down on my intake. because without it was getting a terrible headache.
Sally M.
Not the best for an energy boost. Flavor is not the greatest either. Too much bad stuff not enough good stuff.
christina m.
Didn't care for these in the past I re tried thinking they made it better and no I still don't care for it :(
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA
Are these any good? I've heard of them but i have never tried them.
Julie E.
Midland, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Energy drinks never really appropriately name the flavors. What does this one taste like?
julia h.
Memphis, TN
Are these still available? Where can you find them?