BY SOBE

Rockstar sugar free double strength energy drink 16 oz see more...

• Ive read the label it sounds good to me but hows the taste ?1 Answers
Secily A.
Secily A.
Brentwood, MO
This drink is okay. Not great by any means. There are a lot of other Rockstar drinks that I think are better than this one.
Mayra V.
Mayra V.
I'm usually not a huge fan of the energy drinks because of the sugar and weird bitter taste BUT this one is pretty good.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Fitspiration Expert
I love these energy drinks. They taste great and give you enough energy to accomplish tasks at hand. I love that they are sugar free. They can be found almost anywhere.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Toronto, OH
Not really a fan of this at all. I don't like the taste of it. I would rather drink water over this any time. I try to avoid energy drinks.
Chad P.
Chad P.
Clear Brook, VA
Rockstar Sugar Free was a good energy drink back when your choices of flavor for energy drinks were cola, coffee, tea, or vaguely yellow tangy water product with / without sugar. Alas for Rockstar, times have changed and energy drinks have evolved.

Once upon a time, this was my preferred choice when my choices were Red Bull or Rockstar. I got more (liquid) for my money and hey, they were both, being generous, an "acquired taste." Now, though, I can have energy drinks that taste more like real juice, like proper artificial flavoring... thus Rockstar no longer passes muster or my lips.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Mount Laurel, NJ
As far as energy drinks gone, this one is by far my favorite has a good taste, not good to drink to often as it become addictive and not good for the heart.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
It's ok. Not my first choice at all when it comes to sugar free energy drinks. It doesn't taste very good.
H L.
H L.
I hate that this says Sugar Free on it, and it has sooo much sugar in it! People need to read the label before they buy a drink!
Camille N.
Camille N.
Little Rock, AR
This is my favorite rock star drink! I love energy drinks but hate all the sugar that is in them. This one tastes great.
danielle b.
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
Even though I think that energy drinks taste too sweet, the sugar free Rockstar is the most tolerable. It does not taste like liquid Smarties (like Red Bull does - ew), so it is drinkable. I think it gives me a decent burst of energy. I love that it does not make me shaky afterwards!
Jock G.
Jock G.
Ive read the label it sounds good to me but hows the taste ?