Sobe Rockstar Energy Drink 16 oz uploaded by Amber T.

BY SOBE #94 in Energy Drinks

Rockstar energy drink 16 oz see more...

• Not sure if this is the comparison you are looking for but...I st...4 Answers
  • Anyone done a comparison to Monster drinks?13 Answers
Sobe Rockstar Energy Drink 16 oz
  • "They taste good and really give you the jolt of energy you're looking for in an energy drink!" in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend this drink as an energy booster. " in 1 review
Christina C.
Lake City, FL
This is my favorite energy drink. It has a very good tang and sweet taste. I drink this a couple times a month. Packaging is nice and price is reasonable. I recommend this product. Overall it’s very yummy and amazing!
Krystal S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Fitspiration Expert
LOVE this Rockstar option! Original and Basic! O drink the Sugar Free original. Not too sweet with a great flavor. No crazy after taste and a good buzz to keep you going!
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
The main drawback I have with this is that while it can be energizing it has so much sugar that it's terrifying. A single serving (half of a bottle) has more than a normal person's daily allowance of sugar. Now assume that you drink this whole can, you now have ingested 2-3 days the recommended amount of sugar. Just opt for black coffee instead.
Mikhayla S.
Love rockstar. Great brand. Only energy drinks I actually like. The competition sucks. I drink these 3-4 times per week, which I know is bad, but they taste really good and keep me awake. I tell everyone to but rockstar.
Jessica L.
Austin, TX
These things are just gross and totally bad for your health. Rockstar = thumbs down. I'm not even sure why this would ever be included in a "health" section of anything. Big fail.
mandy W.
Irving, TX
Fitspiration Expert
Gives me just the right amount of energy! Perfect pick me up for the middle of the afternoon from someone who doesn’t enjoy coffee in the afternoon.
Judith C.
Fitspiration Expert
Rockstar Energy Drink it's one of my husband's favorite energy drinks not for the energy but for the taste.......
Bella S.
Morris plains, NJ
This sugary energy drink may give a temporary sugar rush that is then followed by a crash. This beverage leaves you feeling disgusting and nauseated.
Margarita C.
New Haven, CT
I have a friend at school who drinks Rockstart everyday at school. He tells me he enjoy the taste of it and it keeps him focused. He is a honor roll student, I guess Rockstart energy drink is great!!
Dena E.
Asheboro, NC
Love the extra boost from the Rockstar drink.....you get the energy you need to carry on
Jeremy A.
Helena, AL
Anyone done a comparison to Monster drinks?
Nicole L.
Silver Spgs, NV
Not sure if this is the comparison you are looking for but...I started drinking Advocare Spark as an energy drink which also has vitamins and other good stuff. Compared to Monster, this has less sugar and carbs as well as being a healthy substitute.