SoBe® Lifewater® 0 Calorie Fuji Apple Pear Water Beverage 6 Pack 20 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Brandy G.

BY SOBE #10 in Flavored Water

Refreshing and delicious flavor combinations and 0 calories per serving? Heaven. see more...

Angela M.
Washington, DC
This stuff is great. Fruity, smooth, not overly sweet. Has a bit of tang to it, which I really like! It's full of flavor, but no calories or sugar...what more can a girl ask for? It's so good that I tend to drink it very fast. Bottle is a little clunky but that won't deter me from grabbing one of these every chance I get!
Lindsey N.
Tooele, utah
This is my favorite flavor of this drink. So yummy and the pear you can really taste which Iike. Sometimes drinks flavors you can't tell what it's suppose to be but with this you know exactly what it tastes like and it tastes so yummy. So worth it. I buy it all the time.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
The pear flavor really comes through. This a mild tasting flowered water that really quenches the thirst. It is my first choice for flavored non-carbonated waters. I repurchase this often.
Stewart P.
I've been searching for a flavored water that was both low in calories and didn't contain artificial sweeteners. I thought my task was going to be impossible when I found this which fulfills both of my qualifications. Even better, this flavor is delicious! It tastes a bit like watered down apple juice (which is how I like my apple juice) and is much more refreshing than most really heavily flavored drinks. I drink this stuff like I'm expecting a drought! I highly recommend it. It's my favorite flavor from this brand.
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
My mom is a SoBe Lifewater addict, and this is her favorite flavor. (Yumberrry Pom is my favorite!) I love that this drink is sugar free, and doesn't taste like cough syrup. All my fellow influnsters who drink sugar free drinks will know what I am talking about. This easily becomes a 5 star item when served over ice, at room temperature I still give it a 4. Good on you SoBe. I am hard to please!
Amy W.
Carrolltown, PA
This is my absolute favorite drink for any time of the year. I have craved this drink so much that when it was unavailable in my local convenience store I had my mother check three separate convenience stores in her area, as well. I finally found this Life Water in a local Dollar General site and couldn't have been more pleased! It has such a great apple pear flavor and it is so refreshing! Would recommend to anyone!
MacKenzie K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I gave up drinking soda (my weakness is Diet Coke!) which was a really big deal for me (I used to drink around 3 or 4 cans a day!) so I started trying different flavored water brands. I came across the sobe life water and I haven't stopped drinking it since! I love that they are sugar free, but the taste is still there! This is my favorite flavor, but I love them all.
Jessica H.
Memphis, TN
I love these!One sip and you can feel yourself re-hydrating! It has the slightest tease of the flavor of pears and apples. I purchase this regularly to drink at work and while working out. While I do like Vitaminwater, Sobe takes the Gold. I actively look for this exact drink every time I walk into a store.
Emily L.
This is my absolute favorite drink of all time! If you are a fan of the taste of Green Apple Jolly Ranchers, this is definitely your drink. I usually like to wait until Vons or Pavilions has a 10/ for $10 sale on them to stock up, otherwise they can get a bit pricey! The upside is that this drink doesn't have calories and that they sweeten with stevia!
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Love, love, love the flavor. There isn't much of a sweetener taste which I'm happy about. They're a little pricey when you buy them in bulk so I usually grab one at the gas station. I like the taste of Sobé as opposed to other low or no calorie drinks.