BY SOAPBOX

There's more to gain from SoapBox's Coconut Oil Shampoo and Conditioner than just smelling like a tropical island getaway. Rich in vitamins E and K, coconut oil works by penetrating into hiar follicles and binding around hair's proteins (like a tiny hug!), leaving hair thick and moisturized.

This shampoo does good. SoapBox's mission is to empower customers to change this world through everyday, quality purchases. That's why this bottle also provides a month's supply of clean water to a community in need through our partner Splash.

• I love the body wash and am wondering if the shampoo give...3 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair oily and weighed down or does i...4 Answers
  • i have really damged hair ive heard it really helps has a...3 Answers
Rachel B.
Belmont, MI
Review for: SoapBox™ Shampoo more...
This shampoo leaves your hair feeling so smooth and soft. It also has a wonderful smell because of the coconut oil. I recommend following it up with the conditioner for a shiny&smooth finish.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
My scalp was flaking really badly, even though I had been using the same shampoo and conditioner for YEARS. I switched to this and with the conditioner and it had made my hair feel so soft and flaking was gone!
Megan S.
Honestly one of the best shampoos I have ever used. I couple it with the argan conditioner by the same brand and my hair has never been so soft. I tried other more expensive brands and it just didn't cut it.
Katie M.
This conditioner is my go to shampoo! I love the smell and it moisturizes so well!! I buy it at target for under $10!! If you are looking for a shampoo that smells like the tropics and moisturizing too, then try Soapboxs Coconut Oil shampoo! You won't regret it!
Emmalie D.
Sag
Review for: SoapBox™ Shampoo more...
I love this Shampoo!!! It is one of the only shampoo and conditioner brands that I have been able to use without it making my skin breakout! It is so moisturizing for my hair! This is a product that I have bought multiple times.
Raven W.
Portland, OR
This shampoo was basically a miracle worker. I have damaged hair from health issues. But this made it soft and shiny again. It has gotten stronger and there are less split ends. And the price is pretty good.
Jenny D.
I had deluxe samples of this shampoo and conditioner and I love the smell of coconut but for some reason I didn't find this did much for my hair. It smelled really great in the shower and went on fine but I found that it didn't leave my hair soft enough afterwards. It was just okay. I have a lot of hair that is fairly thick and it tends to get frizzy so maybe it's just not right for my hair type but I really wanted to love it!
Emily E.
I had to use a lot of this. I couldn't tell  where all  of it went as it didn't bubble or foam much, and I got a lot of hair and it is long. I don't think for me it would be practical to repurchase as long as I keep my hair the length I have it now. I wouldn't say I'd never buy it again, but the needs I have for my hair exceed the realistic probability of me  buying it again in the immediate future. I hope this makes sense.  My hair looks both dry and shiny and oily. It isn't the worst, but it seems so soon after washing it to be oily looking already.
Crystal C.
There are many reasons why I like this product and the company. For every one purchased, one is given to someone in need. It's also cruelty free and doesn't have harsh chemical or additives. Smells like your typical coconut scent. Has that tropical smell. It's not going to be one of those products where the scent is over powering and you can smell it days out. It lathers well and does the job. It's nice to have a safer product that's affordable for everyone. I've bought several things from this brand and will continue to do so with all things considered.
Francis S.
I received a sample for free and was really surprised at how good this shampoo was. I love the coconut flavor (it actually smells like real coconut, not the artificial stuff) and it moisturized and cleaned my hair really good. I also liked the conditioner that matches this. Great product. Will try to find in stores.
marisa s.
Buford, GA
How much does this cost?
Patti J.
Tomball, TX
I've heard a lot about the benefits of coconut for your hair. Other brands leave my hair too oily. How is this product? my hair is fairly thin.
Markela H.
Groton, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How does this work on WOC hair? I have very thick, coarse hair! 😁😁
Abigail B.
Wenatchee, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your hair oily and weighed down or does it rinse out well?
Nicole M.
Does this product strip color? I have color treated hair and get it colored quite frequently.. I'm looking for something that smells great and won't fade my color!! Also where can I purchase this brand at!? :-)