BY SOAPBOX

There's more to gain from SoapBox's Coconut Oil Shampoo and Conditioner than just smelling like a tropical island getaway. Rich in vitamins E and K, coconut oil works by penetrating into hiar follicles and binding around hair's proteins (like a tiny hug!), leaving hair thick and moisturized.

This shampoo does good. SoapBox's mission is to empower customers to change this world through everyday, quality purchases. That's why this bottle also provides a month's supply of clean water to a community in need through our partner Splash.

• I love the body wash and am wondering if the shampoo gives a clea...3 Answers
  • Does this leave your hair oily and weighed down or does it rinse ...4 Answers
  • i have really damged hair ive heard it really helps has anyone tr...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Katie M.
This conditioner is my go to shampoo! I love the smell and it moisturizes so well!! I buy it at target for under $10!! If you are looking for a shampoo that smells like the tropics and moisturizing too, then try Soapboxs Coconut Oil shampoo! You won't regret it!
Dianet M.
Excellent product for the hair I had my hair damaged and this helped me to repair it, it does not have sulfates and parabens and the smell is good but not very perfumed I recommend it
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
My scalp was flaking really badly, even though I had been using the same shampoo and conditioner for YEARS. I switched to this and with the conditioner and it had made my hair feel so soft and flaking was gone!
Kennedy S.
This is my first time trying SoapBox products and I was not impressed with the shampoo. It didn't lather well, which wouldn't be the biggest issue, but it also didn't feel like it washed my hair. I would consider purchasing other products to see if they're all like this because I like their conditioner, but I was not impressed with this shampoo.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
This shampoo was basically a miracle worker. I have damaged hair from health issues. But this made it soft and shiny again. It has gotten stronger and there are less split ends. And the price is pretty good.
Samantha F.
Spring, TX
This shampoo and conditioner did not work on my hair.  Even with the use of the conditioner it made my hair very dry and wire like.  After I would get out of the shower my hair felt awful and was nearly impossible to brush out. After reading the reviews on here I see that several others have had this same experience.

What I do like it how wonderful it smells and how the scent lasts for a couple of days.  After using this product over a month I have had to discontinue use.

I do not recommend this product for girls with hair that is already wiry, curly, thick and long.
Jenny D.
I had deluxe samples of this shampoo and conditioner and I love the smell of coconut but for some reason I didn't find this did much for my hair. It smelled really great in the shower and went on fine but I found that it didn't leave my hair soft enough afterwards. It was just okay. I have a lot of hair that is fairly thick and it tends to get frizzy so maybe it's just not right for my hair type but I really wanted to love it!
Tanya B.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been looking for a hair care line free of everything but didn't break the bank. After stumbling across this line while at Target, I was intrigued as the price was insanely cheap AND every purchase donates to those in need.

My hair is ridiculously healthy and I never gave a second thought to what kind of products I've used because of it. But since switching to Soapbox and using it for almost a year now, I've noticed more shine in my hair and more volume/bounce to it.
Crystal C.
There are many reasons why I like this product and the company. For every one purchased, one is given to someone in need. It's also cruelty free and doesn't have harsh chemical or additives. Smells like your typical coconut scent. Has that tropical smell. It's not going to be one of those products where the scent is over powering and you can smell it days out. It lathers well and does the job. It's nice to have a safer product that's affordable for everyone. I've bought several things from this brand and will continue to do so with all things considered.
Francis S.
I received a sample for free and was really surprised at how good this shampoo was. I love the coconut flavor (it actually smells like real coconut, not the artificial stuff) and it moisturized and cleaned my hair really good. I also liked the conditioner that matches this. Great product. Will try to find in stores.
marisa s.
Buford, GA
How much does this cost?
Patti J.
Tomball, TX
I've heard a lot about the benefits of coconut for your hair. Other brands leave my hair too oily. How is this product? my hair is fairly thin.
Markela H.
How does this work on WOC hair? I have very thick, coarse hair! 😁😁
Abigail B.
Wenatchee, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this leave your hair oily and weighed down or does it rinse out well?
Nicole M.
Does this product strip color? I have color treated hair and get it colored quite frequently.. I'm looking for something that smells great and won't fade my color!! Also where can I purchase this brand at!? :-)