BeautySkinBath & BodySoapBox
Soaps Sea Minerals Body Wash

SoapBox Soaps Sea Minerals Body Wash

by SoapBox

Be inspired to dive into life with SoapBox Sea Minerals Body Wash. This blend of aloe vera, shea butter and sea minerals cleanses thoroughly while leaving the scent of the ocean in it’s wake. Because, hey, life’s a beach. SoapBox’s mission is to empower people to change the world through everyday, quality purchases. That’s why your bottle also gives back a bar of soap to someone in need! To find out where your purchase is going, visit www.soapboxsoap.com/hope and type in the Hope Code found on each bottle of body wash!

Someone please tell me where I can buy this have been searching since I received it in my Walmart beauty box and I need more!
Do you love this fragrance?
What do you like/dislike about this product?
Start your review of SoapBox Soaps Sea Minerals Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...world. I find that challenging at this stage in my life with 3 little kids (4 1/2 yrs old, 2 1/2 yrs old, and 7 1/2 months). I can contribute to something bigger than myself and my immediate family simply by choosing to purchase this particular brand of body and hair care. :)in reviews
Tabitha M.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I already love soapbox products because they help others in need but I had only tried the shampoo and conditioners. I was pretty excited to try the body wash. It had a nice soft scent and didn't dry out my skin, plus it's paraben free!
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
There are three things I strongly consider when choosing a body wash for myself. First is the scent. If I don't like the smell in the store, I won't buy it. SoapBox body wash has a very pleasant scent that doesn't ever become overwhelming in the shower. Second is quality. This product has a nice lather, less than what I am use to, but enough to make me feel it is getting me clean. The third thing I consider is how I feel after I bathe. The worst feeling to me getting out of the shower feeling like the soap left a residue on my body and didn't wash off all the way. This is not the case with SoapBox. After using this product, my skin felt clean and soft. I recommend SoapBox to anyone looking for a good quality body wash.
Rita S.
HERSHEY, PA
I like that purchasing this soap helps others in need. That actually makes my teen want to use it! Light, fresh smell that we both like. Good value.
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
This was an okay body wash. It wasn’t super leathery. The scent was a green grass/fresh scent. I like the buy one give one mission of the company.
Belem R.
Hidalgo
SoapBox Soaps Sea Minerals Body Wash uploaded by Belem R.
The way this body wash feels on your skin is AMAZING! IT helps moisturize your body, especially for dry skin, it helps alot and it smells amazing not like others that smell like medication from the minerals in it SoapBox Soaps Sea Minerals Body Wash
Deborah J.
San Jose, CA
Love this bodywash. My skin feels so soft and glowing afterwards as if I spent the whole day at the beach.
Madison L.
Soothe and replenish your skin when you lather up with sea minerals and blue iris body wash. The fresh aquatic and delicately floral scent not only gently cleanses, but also moisturizes with every wash; sealing in hydration with the shea and aloe blend. Sea minerals, known as a natural detoxifier, will leave your skin feeling fresh and renewed.
Tracey K.
Saint Thomas, PA
I love soap box bodywash. I just recieved a trial of the sea mineral kind. It has a nice sudsy lather and is non greasy and lightly scented not over powering just the perfect scent. This makes my skin feel soft after using this product. I give this product a 5 star. I love Soap box bodywash!
Mikail A.
SoapBox Soaps Sea Minerals Body Wash uploaded by Mikail A.
This smells yummy, and Soapbox has become one of my favorite hair and body products! I love everything organic & they also give products to people in need from proceeds from our purchases!
Sarah T.
West Valley, UT
I love this stuff. It smells good, and leaves you feeling clean with no gross film left on your skin. I only wish the sample was bigger, because I would still be using it! I received a sample for my review, but would absolutely buy the product! As soon as I run out of my current body wash, I'll be buying Soapbox again!