SoapBox Soaps Sea Minerals Body Wash

by SoapBox

Be inspired to dive into life with SoapBox Sea Minerals Body Wash. This blend of aloe vera, shea butter and sea minerals cleanses thoroughly while leaving the scent of the ocean in it’s wake. Because, hey, life’s a beach. SoapBox’s mission is to empower people to change the world through everyday, quality purchases. That’s why your bottle also gives back a bar of soap to someone in need! To find out where your purchase is going, visit www.soapboxsoap.com/hope and type in the Hope Code found on each bottle of body wash!

Someone please tell me where I can buy this have been searching since I received it in my Walmart beauty box and I need more!
Do you love this fragrance?
What do you like/dislike about this product?
Start your review of SoapBox Soaps Sea Minerals Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...world. I find that challenging at this stage in my life with 3 little kids (4 1/2 yrs old, 2 1/2 yrs old, and 7 1/2 months). I can contribute to something bigger than myself and my immediate family simply by choosing to purchase this particular brand of body and hair care. :)in 4 reviews
3 months agoHermitage,PA
I would give it five stars right away for just the meaning behind the company in general, but nothing is perfect. I can get over the smell. It has scent of being outside near the ocean, but with out all of the saltiness. It left me feeling clean and also smooth. I would tell anyone to at least give it a try. If you don't like it, know that your purchase went somewhere meaningful.
2 years ago
There are many reasons why I like this product and the company. For every one purchased, one is given to someone in need. It's also cruelty free and doesn't have harsh chemical or additives. I really like the scent. It's a clean scent without that soapy smell if that makes sense. It lathers well and is gently on the skin so children can use this as well. It's not tear free so keep that in mind if using it on young children. I've bought several things from this brand and will continue to do so
2 years agoPickerington , OH
I love companies that give back and Soapbox is one that tops my list. For every product you buy, one is given to someone in need. I like the fresh clean scent of this body wash, it suds well and is and with shea butter its non drying on my skin. At less than $6 a bottle its a great drug store body wash option. SoapBox Soaps Sea Minerals Body Wash
a year ago
Love Love this stuff. It smells so fresh and clean. Lifts your mood. Lathets nice with that oh so fresh n lovely scent. Rinses clean. Leaves skin soft and smelling fresh. I cant find this in my area anymore. .I lovethis bodywash so much. If you like to smell clean with a perfect ..i mean perfect clean and fresh smelling skin. You wont be disappointed. Did i say how much i.love this!!! SoapBox Soaps Sea Minerals Body Wash
2 years agoSaint Thomas, PA
I love soap box bodywash. I just recieved a trial of the sea mineral kind. It has a nice sudsy lather and is non greasy and lightly scented not over powering just the perfect scent. This makes my skin feel soft after using this product. I give this product a 5 star. I love Soap box bodywash!
3 years agoLittle Rock, AR
SoapBox Soaps Sea Minerals Body Wash uploaded by Holly N.
I received this in my spring Walmart beauty box and I love the fragrance and how well it lathers up. I'm totally in love with this product. My skin is dry and it just feels refreshing to me. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
2 years agoFremont, OH
I absolutely love this body wash. I like that it has a soft and lingering scent that is easy to pair with a perfume. Also with this product it helps those by donating a body wash when you purchase one. I like giving back by purchasing something that I already needed!
2 years ago
I received a travel size bottle of this in my Walmart beauty box and I immediately loved the scent! I hate that it doesn't lather up that good but overall the scent is great and it leaves me feeling clean and refreshed so I will definitely buy this in the future!
3 years ago
SoapBox Soaps Sea Minerals Body Wash uploaded by Mikail A.
This smells yummy, and Soapbox has become one of my favorite hair and body products! I love everything organic & they also give products to people in need from proceeds from our purchases!
3 years agoWest Valley, UT
I love this stuff. It smells good, and leaves you feeling clean with no gross film left on your skin. I only wish the sample was bigger, because I would still be using it! I received a sample for my review, but would absolutely buy the product! As soon as I run out of my current body wash, I'll be buying Soapbox again!