SoapBox Soaps Pomegranate Body Wash uploaded by Laura C.SoapBox Soaps Pomegranate Body Wash uploaded by Kamille G.

BY SOAPBOX

Heal your skin with antioxidant-rich Pomegranate body wash. This luxurious blend of aloe vera, shea butter and pomegranate oil extract gently cleanses while helping to maintain firmness by stimulating cell renewal. Let this little ruby fruit enrich your skin and the world! SoapBox’s mission is to empower people to change the world through everyday, quality purchases. That’s why your bottle also gives back a bar of soap to someone in need! To find out where your purchase is going, visit www.soapboxsoap.com/hope and type in the Hope Code found on each bottle of body wash!

• Does the scent last a long time and does it get soapy lik...1 Answers
  • I love this concept a lot ! I was just wondering, does th...1 Answers
SoapBox Soaps Pomegranate Body Wash
  • "I love this body wash! This SoapBox body wash smells delicious, and leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, and moisturized! In addition, this product was reasonably priced, and gentle on sensitive skin! I will definitely be repurchasing this item!" in 3 reviews
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
I received the full-sized product directly from the company! Not only do I love this body wash, as well as the bamboo shampoo & conditioner (received in the target beauty box), but I am absolutely in love with the company, their mission, what they stand for, and their customer service! They sent this out to me super fast, and the packaging is icing on the cake! Thank you SoapBox Soaps!
Sasha V.
Watertown, NY
Love this soap! A little pricey so its what I get when I can splurge but I do love the fact that even though I spend 5.99 on a bottle the company also donates a bar of soap. The smell is my favorite, stays with you even after the shower. Also make a you feel completely clean and your skin feels rejuvenated!
stephanie s.
Elkins Park, PA
Smells amazing! all natural and supports a good cause; what more can you love about this soap brand. I really appreciate SoapBox's commitment to a quality product. I also appreciate the natural ingredients because the skin is your largest organ and you should give it something great like SoapBox liquid soap. The price is affordable as well.
Melissa N.
I love the smell and how bubbly it gets. It's just wonderful and paraben free! I'm totally in love with this whole line it can be hard to find at times if you aren't in a bigger city but go find it if you do!
Kim F.
Audubon, NJ
I love SoapBox products. The body wash made my skin so smooth and I have really sensitive skin , so I can appreciate that Soapbox does not use chemicals in their products. I use this when I remember to order it. I highly recommend it and I will be buying this product more frequently myslf.
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
yanitza M.
Doral, Florida

It is very good this product keeps the skin clean and leaves it soft I can recommend it I would buy again for its components keeps my skin clean and clean
Tiffany H.
Canton , OH
I have purchaes this product a couple times. A little mpre expensive then drug store but the smell is fresh and leaves you feeling hydrated
Shanazjah J.
Let my skin feeling soft and smooth! I loved it and would recommend it to all. It's a great brand, all of its products are wonderful.
Kayleigh T.
Leaves skin feeling and smelling amazing. I have very sensitive skin so find it difficult to get body wash that is suitable
Anna J.
Wellington
I love this concept a lot ! I was just wondering, does this product smell as strong as it sounds?
Kyla W.
Las Vegas, NV
Does the scent last a long time and does it get soapy like other washes? And is it all natural?