SoapBox Soaps Coconut Oil Body Wash

by SoapBox

kmart: $15.74
*1 other buying options

Does it actually smell like real coconuts?
Start your review of SoapBox Soaps Coconut Oil Body Wash!
Product Highlights
Great, inexpensive, moisturizing body wash. The fragrance is fruity, but not so feminine that my husband won't use it.in 12 reviews
2 years agoRoyersford , PA
SoapBox Soaps Coconut Oil Body Wash uploaded by Adrienne J.
First I want to say that I love the concept of the company and what they stand for as well as their mission, which was a big plus for me purchasing any of their products. I love anything with coconut oil, this particular product has a rich and nourishing lather which gives it it's great moisturize content. It is made of all natural ingredients and has no parabens. The scent is invigorating and has aromatherapy qualities SoapBox Soaps Coconut Oil Body Wash
3 years ago
There are many reasons why I like this product and the company. For every one purchased, one is given to someone in need. It's also cruelty free and doesn't have harsh chemical or additives. This is your typical coconut scent. It lathers well and is gently on the skin so children can use this as well. It's not tear free so keep that in mind if using it on young children. I've bought several things from this brand and will continue to do so
3 years ago
SoapBox Soaps Coconut Oil Body Wash uploaded by Mikail A.
This smells yummy, and Soapbox has become one of my favorite hair and body products! I love everything organic & they also give products to people in need from proceeds from our purchases! I love coconut & mango!
3 years agoMarenisco, MI
I bought this body wash at Walgreens because I loved the mission that I read on the bottle. After using it a few times I realized I didn't like the smell and it left my skin feeling itchy. I won't be buying it again.
3 years agoIndianola, IA
Just started using this and will never use another body Wash! Suds enough to make you feel clean.Smells amazing and is free of parabans and other harmful materials! Love the price and the fact that every purchase of a soapbox item helps someone in need!
2 years ago
I liked this product! The smell is amazing and my skin feels very moisturized after using! I love that this brand gives i charity for each sell! Overall, a very good product that I will continue to use and recommend to others!
2 years agoBirch Tree, MO
This product smells like summer and leaves skin feeling silky smooth. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys the smell of coconut. The oil can be a bit messy if you aren't used to it but if you have used oils before and love them it won't be a problem.
2 years agoWinter Haven, FL
I loved this product and thought it was a very nice use. When I first got the product I really thought nothing of it but it actually ended us being a very good product for an everyday use. I am absolutely happy with the results I got.
2 years agoFort Bragg , NC
The body wash is simply amazing! It smells so good, just like tropical coconuts and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. It is also affordable and has minimal ingredients. I will definitely continue to buy it.
3 years agoParma Heights, OH
SoapBox Soaps Coconut Oil Body Wash uploaded by Gina W.
I picked this up on a whim. And OMG! The smell is out of this world amazing. It doesn't smell like a weak coconut product. It smells legit. I use it everyday in the shower. The only thing is I would have loved if the scent lasted longer.