SoapBox Soaps Body Wash

by SoapBox

The Soapbox Soaps Acai Berry Body Wash pampers your skin with the power of acai berries - tiny berries that revitalize by reducing inflammation and irritation. with each purchase of this refreshing bottle of body wash, Soapbox donates a bar of soap to a child in need, so you can participate in an amazing movement while receiving high-quality skin care. The acai berry body wash is paired with moisturizing shea butter for a delicious dose of clean. Each bottle is completely free of parabens, EDTA and phthalates. These animal-friendly soaps are also cruelty-free and made in the USA. Soapbox Soaps was founded in 2010 when two former Eagle Scouts had a vision to make a difference. Today, Soapbox Soaps has a full line of 100-percent natural soap bars, hand soaps and body washes that help those in need with every purchase. Something as simple as a bar of soap and clean water can save thousands of children's lives daily. Purchasing Soapbox Soap will cleanse your family and help make the world a better place.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SoapBox Soaps Body Wash!
2 years agoNettleton, MS
SoapBox Soaps Body Wash uploaded by Maddie Grace P.
I received one of their Soaps in my Walmart beauty box and I fell in love with it!! It smells so good! And when you buy one, they give one! How awesome is that?? You can find this at Walmart! I definitely recommend this!
2 years agopasco
 This body wash was amazing My  skin smelled so fresh and nice and Also  left my body really soft and the price is just so incredible it works really good you guys should go try it out and tell everyone else how it turned out this body soap is to die for ....!!!!
2 years agoSan Pablo
Producto fenomenal super práctico y facil de organizar tiene muy buen precio al alcanse de todos me encanta como huele tan rico y muy buenos resultados te ofrece se los recomiendo muchísimas veses lo comprare
2 years ago
Smells amazing! I love this so much. Definitely want to purchase again hopefully I will get this in a box. It is very gentle and I have no problem using. Very good value. Would definitely recommend this to anyone!
3 years agoSpartanburg , SC
I really Loved it his body wash . After my shower it felt really hydrating . My skin felt so smooth after I used it . This product smelled great l! I bought this product from target , which was on sale ! I defenitly recommend the soapbox line ! I have changed my shower routine with their products .
3 years agoWilmington, NC
This Box Soaps Body Wash smells amazing and it feels so soft on my body because of the oils in it my roommate uses it all the and I have to keep buying more so if you think of getting this your making a good chose I know I have. If I could I would buy all of it that's how good it is
3 years agoChickasaw, AL
The Soapbox Body washes are great! They smell wonderful and clean well without irritating my sensitive skin. They also have not dried out my skin. And for the price point you just cant beat a natural option at an affordable price. I find them on sale frequently at target!
3 years agoMilwaukee, WI
I love these soaps and I especially love what the brand stands for! When purchasing a product from soapbox they give to others in need! This scent smells wonderful and it creates the perfect lather for the bath or shower as well!!
3 years agoGlen Burnie, MD
Soapbox body wash uses all natural ingredients and smells amazing! It provides enough suds and cleans well. The bottle is reasonably priced and lasts for quite a well. Everyone in my family liked it.
3 years agoToccoa Falls, Georgia
I absolutely love this stuff! I have extremely sensitive skin and I did not experience a single problem with this stuff! It lasted so long to! The scent was phenomenal. I would definitely buy this product again! I would recommend this to everyone.