SoapBox Soaps Bataua Fruit Body Wash

by SoapBox

Native to Brazil, bataua fruit has long been used to exfoliate and nourish skin. Combining bataua fruit oil with moisturizing shea butter, SoapBox Bataua Body Wash is soft on your skin, leaving it fresh and clean. SoapBox’s mission is to empower people to change the world through everyday, quality purchases. That’s why your bottle also gives back a bar of soap to someone in need! To find out where your purchase is going, visit www.soapboxsoap.com/hope and type in the Hope Code found on each bottle of body wash!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SoapBox Soaps Bataua Fruit Body Wash!
Ada I.
I really loved the smell of the body wash, I didn't know of this brand until I came across it at the store. It is wonderful and it also makes me feel better because I know that it is helping someone else. I would definitely buy this again and I already started on my next bottle.
Akeiba J.
Edgewood, MD
Saw this at the grocery store and the beautiful packaging caught my eye. I still have no idea what a Bataua fruit is but it must be a heavenly fruit. IN LOVE WITH THIS BODYWASH. It smells sooo good and it is such a creamy formula.
Renesha L.
SoapBox Soaps Bataua Fruit Body Wash uploaded by Renesha L.
Amazing amazing I just love soapbox especially for my son when his skin is reacting to other products. The value is awesome. It's a little bit on the pricey side but you could always catch a good deal on it.
Xiomara Y.
Union, NJ
Yes! This body wash is good, it's functional and leaves your body feeling fresh and it supports a good cause. I got this in one of my make up boxes I subscribe to yearly. You can get this at target for like 6 bucks. It's totally worth it. I even use it as shaving cream. Love it.
Natalie B.
Charlotte, NC
Direct cream moisturizer in this body wash a must have in every bathroom. Keep your body moisturized all day and clean.
Melyni M.
Norristown, PA
I love the way this product smells. I also love that I am doing a good deed for humanity by purchasing it. I will definitely keep buying this soap.
Cristina C.
Savannah, GA
I was first introduced to the SoapBox brand by my Target beauty boxes. I liked the shampoo and thought I would try some of their other products. I really like the Brand philosophy and how they try to make healthier products that aren't loaded with chemicals. I like the body wash too. I still don't know what a Bataua Fruit is, but it smells good and leaves my skin feeling soft :)
Elizabeth F.
I came across this in Target when looking for body wash that is cruelty free and am so glad I did! It smells great, great price and great cause!
Trameka J.
Love it. So glad i was introduced to this brand. Had the coconut one!!!!! You must try
Rosa M.
Spring Valley, CA
Cleans extremely well, soft and lovely on your skin, smells great. Great to soften your skin.

Looking for your answer?