BY SOAPBOX

The SoapBox Soaps All-Natural Elements Lemongrass Liquid Hand Soap is an invigorating, rejuvenating and refreshing way to take care of your skin. with each purchase of this energizing hand soap, SoapBox donates a bar of soap to a child in need, so you can participate in an amazing movement while receiving high-quality skin care. All SoapBox soaps are made with 100-percent natural ingredients, including aloe vera, coconut oil, olive oil and other essential oils. The lemongrass liquid hand soap exfoliates without stripping your skin, leaving it smooth and beautiful. Each 12-ounce bottle is completely free of gluten, sulfates, palm oil, parabens, EDTA, and petrochemicals. These eco-friendly soaps are also PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free to make a positive impact on the environment. SoapBox Soaps was founded in 2010 when two former Eagle Scouts had a vision to make a difference. Today, SoapBox Soaps has a full line of 100-percent natural soap bars, hand soaps and body washes that help those in need with every purchase. Something as simple as a bar of soap and clean water can save thousands of children's lives daily. Purchasing SoapBox Soap will cleanse your family and help make the world a better place. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Justin S.
After the previous hand soap I used left me with severely dry skin, I switched to this. While I'm not usually a fan of ginger scents, I found this one subtle and fresh. The ingredient list is short too
Megan A.
Love it, reallly works great for me and my family. I recommend it for oily skin. Sometimes I even use it for traveling as it works great as a shower gel. I love the clean scent it has. The price is good. I would recommend it. Must try other products
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Elle G.
Ann Arbor, MI
I am a person who is very sensitive to smell and this product passes the test. I like the way it made my skin smooth but I wish it was a little denser. It was a good product that I will continue to use for quite some time. The price was reasonable and I would totally put it on my recommend list!
Nabwaeke E.
A bar shop is the best, its gives me a great smell and freshen your day. It is nice for kids and both men and women

This product is worth the cost comparing with its quality.

You might need to apply body oil or cream after using this soap to keep your body healthy as the soap always works with body oil and cream

Lily S.
Scottsdale, AZ
This all natural hand soap is awesome! My skin always feels softer after using it and it smells amazing! I bought the lavender (it is one of my favorite scents) and I absolutely love it. I would recommend this product to a friend
Gina C.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
SoapBox Soaps All-Natual Elements Hand Soap
Is a top favorite of mine! It has a great scent, throughly cleanses your hands and leaves them feeling soft and moisturized, smelling great for long after you've washed them. I highly recommend this!
A M.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
I really enjoyed using this soap! It has a nice light scent and leave your hands feeling soft and clean. It really does help me feel better knowing that it is sulfate and paraben free, as that can be a concern for me. I also really love how the company sends a month of free water to a child in need in Africa!
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
SoapBox Soaps All-Natural Elements Hand Soap
Well my friend using this hand soap and was recommending me this. She really liked that it is so gentle on skin and she purchased it from target..
Marwa J.
Love !! I wash my hands a million times a day, this soap didn't dry my hands like others. I work in retail and always have to wash my hands because I'm so disgusted, probably best soap option for people like me !