BY SOAPBOX

The SoapBox Soaps All-Natural Elements Lemongrass Liquid Hand Soap is an invigorating, rejuvenating and refreshing way to take care of your skin. with each purchase of this energizing hand soap, SoapBox donates a bar of soap to a child in need, so you can participate in an amazing movement while receiving high-quality skin care. All SoapBox soaps are made with 100-percent natural ingredients, including aloe vera, coconut oil, olive oil and other essential oils. The lemongrass liquid hand soap exfoliates without stripping your skin, leaving it smooth and beautiful. Each 12-ounce bottle is completely free of gluten, sulfates, palm oil, parabens, EDTA, and petrochemicals. These eco-friendly soaps are also PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free to make a positive impact on the environment. SoapBox Soaps was founded in 2010 when two former Eagle Scouts had a vision to make a difference. Today, SoapBox Soaps has a full line of 100-percent natural soap bars, hand soaps and body washes that help those in need with every purchase. Something as simple as a bar of soap and clean water can save thousands of children's lives daily. Purchasing SoapBox Soap will cleanse your family and help make the world a better place. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Justin S.
After the previous hand soap I used left me with severely dry skin, I switched to this. While I'm not usually a fan of ginger scents, I found this one subtle and fresh. The ingredient list is short too
Terri A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this hand soap! Great cleanser, very thick gel hand soap with a nice clean fragrance, I love what this company stands for as well, our family will continue to buy this item.
Megan A.
Love it, reallly works great for me and my family. I recommend it for oily skin. Sometimes I even use it for traveling as it works great as a shower gel. I love the clean scent it has. The price is good. I would recommend it. Must try other products
Lily S.
Scottsdale, AZ
This all natural hand soap is awesome! My skin always feels softer after using it and it smells amazing! I bought the lavender (it is one of my favorite scents) and I absolutely love it. I would recommend this product to a friend
Anna A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This product was good. I thought it hydrated my skin and made me feel good. The scent was very nice, loved it. The price was pricy though.
Cheri R.
Las Vegas
This is wonderful I wish I could have found this product sooner. I really want to continue to use this product all the time
Mylene C.
Um ótimo produto, de ótima qualidade, estou louca para testar e comentar sobre o mesmo. Espero que eu ganhe.
maria e.
Muito gostoso sem igual perfeito e super hiper mega cheiroso deixa a pele perfeita muito irresistível....
Meaghan F.
This soap smells great and it's wonderful to use products from companies with a conscience.