SoapBox Soaps All-Natural Elements Body Wash

by SoapBox

The SoapBox Soaps All-Natural Elements Lavender Body Wash gently exfoliates your skin while leaving behind hints of soothing lavender. with each purchase of this comforting body wash, SoapBox donates a bar of soap to a child in need, so you can participate in an amazing movement while receiving high-quality skin care. All SoapBox soaps are made with 100-percent natural ingredients, including aloe vera, coconut oil, olive oil and other essential oils. The lavender body wash exfoliates without stripping your skin, leaving it smooth and beautiful. Each 16-ounce bottle is completely free of gluten, sulfates, palm oil, parabens, EDTA, and petrochemicals. These eco-friendly soaps are also PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free to make a positive impact on the environment. SoapBox Soaps was founded in 2010 when two former Eagle Scouts had a vision to make a difference. Today, SoapBox Soaps has a full line of 100-percent natural soap bars, hand soaps and body washes that help those in need with every purchase. Something as simple as a bar of soap and clean water can save thousands of children's lives daily. Purchasing SoapBox Soap will cleanse your family and help make the world a better place.

Does the scent last on your skin? Does it make your skin soft?
Start your review of SoapBox Soaps All-Natural Elements Body Wash!
5 months agoRaeford, NC
SoapBox Soaps All-Natural Elements Body Wash uploaded by Lizandra R.
Purchased at: SoapBox Soaps
Soapbox ELEMENTS Mandarin All -Natural Body Wash Has a nice subtle citrus scent is free of sulphates, parabens, phthalates, EDTA and synthetic chemicals and it's made with aloe vera, olive oil, coconut oil, sea salt and a blend of essential oils. But it's not my favorite, it doesn't make a lot of lather, but that doesn't mean it doesn't clean. What I don't like is that I feel like it leaves a film on my skin, and that is not a feeling that I enjoy. I would suggest the reformulate their formula as that would get them more purchases, and can better their on going mission of soap = hope, in which for every body wash you purchase they donate a bar soap to a person in need.
2 years agoSaint Charles, MO
I enjoy organic and natural products made with essential oils. I like to feel good about what I put on my body, same as what I put in my body. I enjoyed this body wash, smelled nice and left a clean fresh feeling. Would repurchase.
2 years agoNew York , NY
I love the way this product lathers and the lavender sent! I came upon this gem in Ricky's NYC. Greatly gentle. I use it once a week for good scrub down. On my second bottle, so yes I'd buy it again.
2 years agokaty
i think this natural elements body wash is so refreshing and its so good for sensative skin. it had helped my skin so muvh in the last few months i have used it. it is very long lasting i usually havr mine for three to four months depending on how much i use. i love buying a new one though i get so excited
2 years ago
Soapbox soaps are nice. I bought one of these for myself and one for my sister and we are both satisfied with this soap. We think it has good value and feels good on the skin. It doesn't feel like it dries out my skin. I will also buy one for my mom. Nice product
2 years agoJamaica, NY
I love the lavender smell, I think it's goes great on sensitive skin. I deff love it and suggest you try an lighter scent
2 years agoOKLAHOMA CITY, OK
6 months agowilkes barre pa
Purchased at: Amazon
I def love this body wash.love that its echo friendly.no harsh chemicals!leaves gour skin feeling great!!!
2 years agoAtlanta
Produto maravilhoso, cumpre com o que diz. Pele macia e hidratada e com um cheiro unico. Uso e recomendo
2 years agoOlympia, WA
Love this product so much very soothing nice scent!! Love the way it feels on my body