BY SOAPBOX

Pure fresh clean. Our Unscented soap is the foundation for all of our great products. Gentle and smooth it is impossible not to enjoy the pure and simple experience it will provide. Made with sea salt and shea butter to gently clean and revitalize your skin everyday. And the best part is for every one your buy we donate one to a child in need - anywhere in the world. Ingredients: Olive Oil Coconut Oil Soybean Oil Corn Oil Organic Shea Butter and Sea Salt. More than 3000 children's lives could be saved with something as simple as a bar of soap and clean water. 100% Natural. Palm Oil Free. Cruelty Free. Vegan. Gluten Free. Made in the USA. Pack: 6. Dimensions: 2.375"L x 3"H x 1.25"W. see more...

aisha m.
Verona, MS
My body felt so clean. Skin was not tight. I felt so refreshed. I love using in the morning. Help me start my day
L L.
closter
This soap is amazing and it makes my skin feel so soft, clean, and supple. I highly recommend buying this!
Dania.98 G.
Belleville
Me sirve para eliminar  el exceso de grasa y disminuir las imperfecciones a diario para desoptruir los poros y limpiar
Marym G.
Waw ilove it I need more than for my sister and I love ❤ it very much ican use it every day and it makes me very happy
🎤🎧 J.
Me encanta la suavidad del jabon, en una oportunidad lo provee y puedo decir que es buen producto. Lo recomiendo
Kaisy R.
Suabe y ligero olor fragante, deja la piel de manera fantatica suabe, perfecta, me gusta como se siente.
Stéfane K.
belo horizonte
Adoro todos os produtos , acho incrível ! Super indico e compro sempre 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁