BY SOAPBOX

Pure fresh clean. Our Unscented soap is the foundation for all of our great products. Gentle and smooth it is impossible not to enjoy the pure and simple experience it will provide. Made with sea salt and shea butter to gently clean and revitalize your skin everyday. And the best part is for every one your buy we donate one to a child in need - anywhere in the world. Ingredients: Olive Oil Coconut Oil Soybean Oil Corn Oil Organic Shea Butter and Sea Salt. More than 3000 children's lives could be saved with something as simple as a bar of soap and clean water. 100% Natural. Palm Oil Free. Cruelty Free. Vegan. Gluten Free. Made in the USA. Pack: 6. Dimensions: 2.375"L x 3"H x 1.25"W. see more...

Jess L.
Pleasant Hope
Love it,  love it,  love it,  love it,  love it ,  love it,  love it,  lovr it love it love it love it love it love it love it lobe it love it lovw it love it love love it love it love it liloke it love it love it love it love it love ot love it love it love it love it love it love it love it
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice
Kaoskie V.
I recommend.. any soaps that you like to your liking.. scent each person is different and have different reviews on smell but for the over all I like the way it works for me
Luke F.
Bought this product for my girlfriend and she is totally obsessed with it. She was astonished by the quality of the product and I was happy with the price. It was priced very appropriately and will last awhile!
Stone Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product so much it really helps and cleans very good on the face fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ Influenster The Influenster App
ravi s.
Very good item and its a must have item in the house The product is very smooth and long lasting. I highly recommend thiz to everyone.
Victória R.
Newton , MA
The products of this brand make my skin more soft and pretty. I love because I feel the difference just in some days using.
aisha m.
Verona, MS
My body felt so clean. Skin was not tight. I felt so refreshed. I love using in the morning. Help me start my day
Lisa L.
This soap is amazing and it makes my skin feel so soft, clean, and supple. I highly recommend buying this!
lyndsie p.
Beaverton
I get this for my great grandma she loves it and it doesn't irritate her skin. So i like this product very much.