BeautyHairHair ProductsSoapBox

by SoapBox

MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS to soften and control hair, with a crisp, citrus and herbal scent - use daily to leave your hair looking and feeling its best . CHANGE THE WORLD through everyday, quality purchases - your purchase of this 3-pack also donates 3 bars of soap to someone in need, supporting our mission of soap=hope . MADE IN THE USA, Color Safe and Silicone-Free conditioner. Cruelty Free, Vegan and Gluten Free. Free From SLES, SLS and parabens. 16 Ounces per bottle - 1 Shampoo and 1 Conditioner per set. BAMBOO EXTRACT will help bring strength and body back to your hair and is highly acclaimed for its moisture retention ability. Rinses completely to leave hair soft and residue-free feeling. BUILD STRENGTH AND BODY with Aloe Vera, Shea Butter Jojoba Oil and Silica from Bambo, for healthy looking and feeling hair and locked-in shine - formulated for all hair types for men and women .

MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS to soften and control hair, with a crisp, citrus and herbal scent - use daily to leave your hair looking and feeling its best; CHANGE THE WORLD through everyday, quality purchases - your purchase of this 3-pack also donates 3 bars of soap to someone in need, supporting our mission of soap=hope; MADE IN THE USA, Color Safe and Silicone-Free conditioner. Cruelty Free, Vegan and Gluten Free. Free From SLES, SLS and parabens. 16 Ounces per bottle - 1 Shampoo and 1 Conditioner per set.; BAMBOO EXTRACT will help bring strength and body back to your hair and is highly acclaimed for its moisture retention ability. Rinses completely to leave hair soft and residue-free feeling.; BUILD STRENGTH AND BODY with Aloe Vera, Shea Butter Jojoba Oil and Silica from Bambo, for healthy looking and feeling hair and locked-in shine - formulated for all hair types for men and women

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Soapbox Shampoo and Conditioner Set with Silica from Bamboo, Jojoba Oil, Aloe and Shea Butter for Strength and Body, 16 Ounces Each!
Sarah L.
Southington, CT
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. I have straight, fine, thick hair and suffer from a dry scalp in the winter. After weeks of bad hair days I finally switched from crappy shampoo to something nice. My hair feels more voluminous, softer, and not as brittle on the ends. I still have flakes on my scalp but it’s only been two weeks or so, therefore I can’t speak much to how it affects your scalp. It doesn’t strip my hair too much and I don’t need a lot to feel like my hair is clean.
Katelyn K.
Eugene, OR
This is the best shampoo and conditioner! It’s gluten free, lathers well, rinsed well, and the conditioner conditions well. I find that many of the more natural soaps and conditioners don’t lather or condition well. This is great and at a good price.
Heather B.
Puyallup , WA
Wonderful smell, cleans and conditions hair nicely . Doesn’t strip my hair color, and is very affordable .
Kim P.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Recommended to me by someone because I wanted a shampoo/conditioner that would allow my hot pink hair to last longer. It’s paraben and sulfate free, so it’s good for your hair and doesn’t strip the color as quickly. It left my hair feeling lighter and softer than any consumer brand shampoo. Also, the company donates soap for every bottle sold!
Mackenzie S.
Mentor, OH
Love this brand! Very affordable, the formula is amazing my hair always feels clean, smooth and looks shiny! Not to mention it smells really good! I purchase there soap at Meijers cause they usually have a sale on them and who dont love a sale?!? I would highly recommend
Liza K.
Love using this shampoo and conditioner together! My hair looks and feels cleaner for longer. It does exactly what it advertises on the back of the bottle, which is always nice. I only use it about twice a week as to not dry out my hair/scalp too much.
Valerie S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love the scent & feeling this leaves my hair with. It is strong enough to remove any product build up and still leaves my hair silky. The company's soap donation are an added bonus and will likely keep me a loyal customer. Why bother switching to any other brand when I can feel good about this purchase? Plus it is totally affordable
Parkha K.
Nashville, TN
Soapbox Shampoo and Conditioner Set with Silica from Bamboo, Jojoba Oil, Aloe and Shea Butter for Strength and Body, 16 Ounces Each uploaded by Parkha K.
Love how my hair feels after using these products., leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. Perfect for color treated hair.
Emmalie D.
Sag
I have used this product for a very long time. It doesn’t make my skin break out at all!

Looking for your answer?