SoapBox Sea Minerals Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Jennifer E.

BY SOAPBOX

Be inspired to dive into life with SoapBox Sea Minerals Liquid Hand Soap. This blend of aloe vera, shea butter and sea minerals cleanses thoroughly while leaving the scent of the ocean in it’s wake. Because, hey, life’s a beach.

• Is this moisturizing? Does the scent linger? I dad this a...1 Answers
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried the SoapBox Sea Minerals Liquid hand soap recently. The smell is soft and breezy and mellowing. I bought it because I liked the way it smells. The hand soap is creamy and you don't need to use a lot to get your hands clean. But it pumps out 4 times more than you need, so it goes way to fast.
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
I received one in a box subscription. I liked the smell but i gotta say that it didn't later very well on a wash cloth. Maybe if I used a sponge. I like what the soap stands for. But I'm not sure that i would go out and buy it. I would use it again if it were in a box.
Angelica P.
Opelousas, LA
I highly recommend this product! It is easy for the kids to use and is very reasonable with pricings. The kids doesn't make much of a mess and they love it! We use it daily and wouldn't trade it for any other product! I would purchase again because it smells pleasant and easy to apply without making a mess.
Valentina P.
This hand soap is excellent, it cleans and leaves your hands soft. Its a great value compared to the price and the mission behind it of helping others that might need something as simple or basic as soap is something that i love to be a part of just by purchasing the product. I use it everyday :)
Kasey K.
Lindsborg, KS
I love the smell of the Soapbox Sea Minerals hand soap. The smell is oh so divine and I find myself wanting to wash my hands more so my hands smell good. I started out with this in my bathroom and have now added one to my kitchen and laundry room. I can't help but love the smell of it!
Michelle A.
Waltham, MA
Fantastic product that lathered very well and had a wonderful beachy smell that wasn't over the top. I love that this company gives back with every purchase and is for the most part, very eco friendly. I just wish that SLS wasn't in the list of the ingredients. Would absolutely purchase again however. Worth the price advertised.
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
Received this soap for review, absolutely loved it?? Perfect for my guest bathroom, smells yummy, super gentle and I love the soapbox mission! Totally worth supporting!
Angela H.
Great product... I loved the fact that it makes my hands feel so soft, and the smells is intoxicating. I use this daily and it does not dry my skin out.
Caroline M.
Anchorage
This is a great affordable handsoap that helps people in need when you purchase it. It smells great too, and a little goes a long way.
Casaundra K.
Brimfield, MA
Smells amazing I ha e recommended this to my best friend she loved it as well and the price couldn't be beat
Emilee R.
Knoxville, TN
Is this moisturizing? Does the scent linger? I dad this at Walgreens and have been wanting to try.

Amazon