Add a Photo

By SOAPBOX
#601 in Body Wash

Say “Aloha” to glowing, radiant skin! Coconut oil soaks deep into skin to lock in moisture. Mixed generously with shea butter, this decadentbody wash heals dry skin, so put on your grass skirt and hula the day away! SoapBox’s mission is to empower people to change the world through everyday, quality purchases.

zaneta r.
zaneta r.
Edinburg, TX

I love the smell. coconut is my favorite, so far this is a great hand soap. it's not drying out my hands , just makes them feel smooth and soft
Kiki P.
Kiki P.
New Cumberlnd, PA

Smells amazing. This soap does not dry out your hands and scent is long lasting. The bottle is great size it lasts a long time. No negatives.
Cati P.
Cati P.
Milford, CT

Love this! The smell is amazing and it has great lather. It also makes my hands feel nice and moisturized after using it.
Hallie R.
Hallie R.

I am in love with this, coconut is my favorite scent and this definitely leaves your hands with a nice whiff of coconut
Amna A.
Amna A.

I have these in each of my bathrooms and the scents smell so nice and natural and I love that they donate a box in need
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.

Smells. Great but I expected it to be a lot better not what I thought it was gonna be definitely wouldn't buy it again
ruth c.
ruth c.
Henderson, NV

Love the scent, it works great, love the product used for hands wash up great , gentle for me, very useful.
Ebony T.
Ebony T.

I really love the smell of this product therefore I continue to use it, it is also not too overpriced
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY

Mass product not very expensive smells very doesn't dry my skin. Overall good product

Join Now