SoapBox Coconut Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Elizabeth D.SoapBox Coconut Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Shayla F.SoapBox Coconut Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Trisha L.

BY SOAPBOX

Say “Aloha” to glowing, radiant skin! Coconut oil soaks deep into skin to lock in moisture. Mixed generously with shea butter, this decadentbody wash heals dry skin, so put on your grass skirt and hula the day away! SoapBox’s mission is to empower people to change the world through everyday, quality purchases.

zaneta r.
zaneta r.
Edinburg, TX
I love the smell. coconut is my favorite, so far this is a great hand soap. it's not drying out my hands , just makes them feel smooth and soft
Kiki P.
Kiki P.
New Cumberlnd, PA
Smells amazing. This soap does not dry out your hands and scent is long lasting. The bottle is great size it lasts a long time. No negatives.
Cati P.
Cati P.
Love this! The smell is amazing and it has great lather. It also makes my hands feel nice and moisturized after using it.
Amna A.
Amna A.
I have these in each of my bathrooms and the scents smell so nice and natural and I love that they donate a box in need
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Smells. Great but I expected it to be a lot better not what I thought it was gonna be definitely wouldn't buy it again
ruth c.
ruth c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the scent, it works great, love the product used for hands wash up great , gentle for me, very useful.
Sondra F.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Mass product not very expensive smells very doesn't dry my skin. Overall good product
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite natural hand soaps. We have this in our kitchen. It doesn't dry out your hands. I really trust this brand love what they stand for. It's not harsh on your skin and the scent isn't overbearing. SoapBox Coconut Liquid Hand Soap
Shayla F.
Shayla F.
Reisterstown, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this on clearance for 2 dollars at walmart. Tag says 3 but rang up for 2. Its a good price for its size and appreciate it more that it contributes to a good cause. It smells so good and it leaves the bathroom smelling wonderful too.
Maria G.
Maria G.
avondale
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again