SoapBox Coconut Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Trisha L.SoapBox Coconut Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Shayla F.SoapBox Coconut Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY SOAPBOX

Say “Aloha” to glowing, radiant skin! Coconut oil soaks deep into skin to lock in moisture. Mixed generously with shea butter, this decadentbody wash heals dry skin, so put on your grass skirt and hula the day away! SoapBox’s mission is to empower people to change the world through everyday, quality purchases.

zaneta r.
Edinburg, TX
I love the smell. coconut is my favorite, so far this is a great hand soap. it's not drying out my hands , just makes them feel smooth and soft
Kiki P.
New Cumberlnd, PA
Smells amazing. This soap does not dry out your hands and scent is long lasting. The bottle is great size it lasts a long time. No negatives.
Cati P.
Love this! The smell is amazing and it has great lather. It also makes my hands feel nice and moisturized after using it.
Amna A.
I have these in each of my bathrooms and the scents smell so nice and natural and I love that they donate a box in need
Vanessa D.
Smells. Great but I expected it to be a lot better not what I thought it was gonna be definitely wouldn't buy it again
ruth c.
Love the scent, it works great, love the product used for hands wash up great , gentle for me, very useful.
Sondra F.
Lexington, KY
Mass product not very expensive smells very doesn't dry my skin. Overall good product
shamir r.
Orlando, FL
High Quality Product! Their soap is among the best I've used. It leaves my skin and hair feeling soft and refreshed. The scents are the perfect balance of freshly fragrant without being overpowering. The cosmetic aspects are nice, but the product also works. It has no problem gently removing dirt from my body.
Michelle F.
Springfield, MO
Smells amazing! I love the refreshing bit of tropical coconut. It is very smooth but does not make my hands oily. I bought this online. It makes my hands smell great for a while. Highly recommended to all.
Dasha S.
Gresham
In love with this hand soap. It is a must buy! It takes off all the dirt and grease. I put one pump of this coconut oil on my hands and lather for about one minute. It leaves my hands feeling clean, soft, and moisturized.